White Blonde Philly Wife Looking For First BBC!

My fiance and I have been looking into the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle and are starting our search for the first lucky guy to formally bring the fantasy into reality.

To introduce ourselves, I'm Andrew, 30 year old professional from New York and my fiance is Nicole, a 25 year old who is currently living in Delaware until the eventual wedding.

Nicole is your typical blonde bombshell and is the full package. Gorgeous curves, beautiful creamy skin, perfect tits and a sexy round ass. We promise you won't be disappointed.

As far as what we are looking for, we would prefer someone who is patient and comfortable with getting to know us more instead of jumping into anything. We would like to meet with the individual before hand and make sure everyone is comfortable and there is a good vibe before going any further.

As far as what the next step is, we are looking to see what is out there for her so send us a message with a brief description of yourself and a picture. Because she is allowed to be picky, those who are packing less than six inches should not apply.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

My fiance and I have been looking into the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle and are starting our search for the first lucky guy to formally bring the fantasy into reality.

To introduce ourselves, I'm Andrew, 30 year old professional from New York and my fiance is Nicole, a 25 year old who is currently living in Delaware until the eventual wedding.

Nicole is your typical blonde bombshell and is the full package. Gorgeous curves, beautiful creamy skin, perfect tits and a sexy round ass. We promise you won't be disappointed.

As far as what we are looking for, we would prefer someone who is patient and comfortable with getting to know us more instead of jumping into anything. We would like to meet with the individual before hand and make sure everyone is comfortable and there is a good vibe before going any further.

As far as what the next step is, we are looking to see what is out there for her so send us a message with a brief description of yourself and a picture. Because she is allowed to be picky, those who are packing less than six inches should not apply.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Where from?

PM me. BBC in MD, will to take the trip to Philly or ya can come down for a weekend/weeekday escape

Back