White Asses I've Fucked!

that is the challenge for my gluts. i want a giant piece of salami, hard, full of energy and thick cum, you understand?
so you must know it is not gonna be gentle. first of all, the big head of the black hammer starts to hit on your lil ass hole and moist and open the gate of your body. then, the cock head will be digging into your guts so that destroy the resistance of your tight guts and then your man will shove his entire salami into you and it is gonna be the moment which you are divided by a black man's huge meat. this isn't the end, then he will start to move his cock forth and back and you will not feel it only in your tight guts, you will feel it in your whole body. it will burn you and make you scream but you will be a woman who knows what is being fucked by a real man!

Ihave had sex only with my husband and really i want to come his fantasy true, that is to be fucked intensively and hard by a bbc. it will be unforgotable experience to me, something as to lose my virginity as second time
You would be PERFECT for big black cock. You seem hungry for it and you look absolutely delicious. I would love to make you feel my 9" cock stretch you wide open.

Great comments, my friend. You seem to understand the impact of big black cock on white women hungry for it.
I just feel it's nature. On one side, white woman needs the potent and plentifulness of a real man and black man has this potent and plentifulness. On the other side, the black man who knows that he has a very strong virility and silky, pale white princesses need their savage sides. So the result is obvious.

It's simple: all the sluts below loved my cock, and here are some pics of them in action with me, or in pictures by themselves that they sent to me. Women love big cocks. As a biracial man with a 9" tool, its my responsibility to give it to them.View attachment 146915 View attachment 146916 View attachment 146918 View attachment 146919 View attachment 146920 View attachment 146921 View attachment 146922 View attachment 146923 View attachment 146924 View attachment 146925 View attachment 146926 View attachment 146927 View attachment 146928
That's just incredible. Keep up the good work papi.

It's simple: all the sluts below loved my cock, and here are some pics of them in action with me, or in pictures by themselves that they sent to me. Women love big cocks. As a biracial man with a 9" tool, its my responsibility to give it to them.View attachment 146915 View attachment 146916 View attachment 146918 View attachment 146919 View attachment 146920 View attachment 146921 View attachment 146922 View attachment 146923 View attachment 146924 View attachment 146925 View attachment 146926 View attachment 146927 View attachment 146928
great posting and pics. some lovely females and awesome asses. must admit, the cock is amazing.

Back