White Asses I've Fucked!

I want to thank all of those that has commented and viewed this thread. If you have any hot ass pictures of you fucking white sluts, please upload them!

I want to thank all of those that has commented and viewed this thread. If you have any hot ass pictures of you fucking white sluts, please upload them!
your welcome, it was my pleasure to follow this thread. my own wife has a beautiful ass which you and other black bulls would pay attention but we have no picture of her ass.

I would love to service your white wife and fill her with my milk from a black nutsack.
No doubt you would! In one side she is elegant, pale, 1.70 m, 57 kg, blonde blue eyes, has handful boobs and a curly ass and she has a space which only a black bull can fill. In the other side you are savage, dark, athletic, fit, strong, has a huge salami and plentiful heavy balls and you are horny as hell and you have a strong sex power. I think it would be a kind of big bang

I want t
No doubt you would! In one side she is elegant, pale, 1.70 m, 57 kg, blonde blue eyes, has handful boobs and a curly ass and she has a space which only a black bull can fill. In the other side you are savage, dark, athletic, fit, strong, has a huge salami and plentiful heavy balls and you are horny as hell and you have a strong sex power. I think it would be a kind of big bang
I'm glad all you cucks understand the power black men have over your wives. Remember, they're our sluts.

I want t
I'm glad all you cucks understand the power black men have over your wives. Remember, they're our sluts.
white men had denied it in the past. they wanted scare black men in different ways but it didn't work at all. black men give a lesson to white men by using their huge aggressive cocks. they taught it by fucking and fucking white women. now, we see the truth and apart from forbidding it, we support our wives to open their legs to black men.

Damn, every time I see this post and remember all those white asses I get the biggest fucking hard on...
You must be like a rodeo bull... You are big, wild, hot and can not be controlled... I do not know how I could stop you to fuck my wife even if I didnt wanna be a cuck.

white men had denied it in the past. they wanted scare black men in different ways but it didn't work at all. black men give a lesson to white men by using their huge aggressive cocks. they taught it by fucking and fucking white women. now, we see the truth and apart from forbidding it, we support our wives to open their legs to black men.
i totally agrre

Back