Which is better, Length or Width?

Believe it or not every woman is not a "size queen" and loves a big dick! I was having sex with a woman once who told me to put my dick all the way in her as far as it could go. Once I hit the bottom wall of her cervix she was still able to put her hand around the shaft of my dick that was still left over. She then told me "All the rest of this dick isn't even necessary"! She's not the only woman I have encountered who didn't like big dicks. Fortunately for me I have met more women who liked big dicks they just wanted to get used to it first. So my question is what is the perfect dick? I already know that mine is not. I am 9.5 inches and thick and have broken a few pussies in my day, so what size is perfect?

Attachments

• IMG_20170707_244557018_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170707_244557018_HDR.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 59
Believe it or not every woman is not a "size queen" and loves a big dick! I was having sex with a woman once who told me to put my dick all the way in her as far as it could go. Once I hit the bottom wall of her cervix she was still able to put her hand around the shaft of my dick that was still left over. She then told me "All the rest of this dick isn't even necessary"! She's not the only woman I have encountered who didn't like big dicks. Fortunately for me I have met more women who liked big dicks they just wanted to get used to it first. So my question is what is the perfect dick? I already know that mine is not. I am 9.5 inches and thick and have broken a few pussies in my day, so what size is perfect?
For me you would stretch the limit in length. I do love thickness and my bf is about 9" and any more than that would be very uncomfortable.

Hey I didn't say I would run from it, just might end up having to back you off a bit! lol
Awesome! I am so glad that you are not a runner! My dick gets very offended when a woman runs from it. I would rather you back me off or ask me "not to go so deep" or "take some out" rather than just run away. In my book that's Indian giving. Never give a brotha that pussy then start taking it back without an explanation that's being rude to the dick in which there is repercussions. A woman who tries to run away from my dick tends to finds herself face down in the pillow, head against the headboard, one hand behind her neck, one hand on her lower back holding that ass down, while getting pounded is the penalty for running from my dick while I talk sexy dirty ******* to you.

A woman who tries to run away from my dick tends to finds herself face down in the pillow, head against the headboard, one hand behind her neck, one hand on her lower back holding that ass down, while getting pounded is the penalty for running from my dick while I talk sexy dirty ******* to you.
I'm not seeing the downside?

I know the correct answer is both but let's not overlook how wonderful each of those qualities are for us.
Personally, I would take girth over length if we're choosing one because girth stands on its own whereas length really doesn't. I don't find it pleasant to be poked in the cervix without any of the stretching, gspot stimulation.

I'd take a girthy cock of average length happily but I wouldn't be as stoked on a long, thin one. In fact, to me, an above average girth with average or below average length is a big cock but an above average length with average or below average girth isn't.

Monster cock territory is where you're proportionate and both length and girth are well above average.

Plus, and this is a total generalization based on my own anecdotal experience, men with long dicks put much less effort into their technique because they think they just need to show up with their "big dick". When people talk about size they only talk about length so some men think it's all that matters, in my opinion, it matters the least 🤷🏻‍♀️

We have rhythm for a reason . And there’s a angle for everything . I like to believe I have a good mix. People sleep on our rhythm it is a major factor. I have woman not be able to take the tip and I have had woman that I was hitting the back of it and they would take my hips and thighs if they could. Do some prep work , and if they love black dick they’ll help find an angle.🤷🏾‍♂️💁🏾‍♂️

Attachments

• 9F11B2D1-35AE-499F-9D3B-F1CF2747AC29.jpeg
    9F11B2D1-35AE-499F-9D3B-F1CF2747AC29.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • 28A0D515-9FC4-414F-94EB-7797AC605AEA.jpeg
    28A0D515-9FC4-414F-94EB-7797AC605AEA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
Well thank I’m very proud of him I’m sure both of our well developed blessing would go well together.i want to see more . I’ve got more to share.

Back