Where to find couples that prefer Long Term exclusive relationships?

Just curious if anyone has any recommendations. As a single guy, I actually preferred long term situations instead of slanging penis out there. It feels more special that way to me. I was never into just the physical part, but the mental stimulation really excited me. I was fortunate enough to find a couple on CL a few years back and had a long term relationship that spanned almost a decade.

I got back on the swinger sites and they are mostly looking for guys to be a part of their stable of black bulls. Something I just can't get into.

Just curious if anyone has any recommendations. As a single guy, I actually preferred long term situations instead of slanging penis out there. It feels more special that way to me. I was never into just the physical part, but the mental stimulation really excited me. I was fortunate enough to find a couple on CL a few years back and had a long term relationship that spanned almost a decade.

I got back on the swinger sites and they are mostly looking for guys to be a part of their stable of black bulls. Something I just can't get into.
In my experience most couples would love to find the perfect playmate or bull for a regular long term relationship but many just settle for frequent encounters.

I have had numerous long term relationships in the lifestyle over the past 10 years and my number one resource was the swinger site adultfriendfinder.com and sls.com I also use Doubleslist.com and this site which is not a swinger site like those others. Good luck

In my experience most couples would love to find the perfect playmate or bull for a regular long term relationship but many just settle for frequent encounters.

I have had numerous long term relationships in the lifestyle over the past 10 years and my number one resource was the swinger site adultfriendfinder.com and sls.com I also use Doubleslist.com and this site which is not a swinger site like those others. Good luck
Thanks, I've used all three. LOL. I'm also on SDC. m verified on a few swinger sites but they all seem to be looking for encounters. That's all the invitations I'm getting so far.

I decided to write a craigslist ad again. It's not the same, but missing connections is still up and if you get around the filters, you can place an ad. I'm hoping that will yield more of what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Back