Where to find black males in the Houston or LA area to please wife?

This whole posting comes across as a complete waste of time. When someone has been looking for this long, replies to every new person, asks for personal contact info off the site without verifying on here first, is looking in two major population centers and they *still* havent found someone, then chances are pretty high they're not real. Sure you miss 100% of the chances you don't take, but at the same time you need to be able to distinguish between when the person on the other end is legit, and when they're wasting your time.

One thing I seriously wish other fellas on this site and similar ones would do is be more selective with who you reach out to, and stop letting the fakes waste your time. A large number of "women" and "couples" on here have zero intention of ever meeting up, and some "real" tag on their profile doesn't make them any less likely to drag you along. This isn't everyone on here. But it's a solid number. Use some common sense and judgment, and don't let your dick do all the thinking.

My $0.02. Do with them what you will.

This whole posting comes across as a complete waste of time. When someone has been looking for this long, replies to every new person, asks for personal contact info off the site without verifying on here first, is looking in two major population centers and they *still* havent found someone, then chances are pretty high they're not real. Sure you miss 100% of the chances you don't take, but at the same time you need to be able to distinguish between when the person on the other end is legit, and when they're wasting your time.

One thing I seriously wish other fellas on this site and similar ones would do is be more selective with who you reach out to, and stop letting the fakes waste your time. A large number of "women" and "couples" on here have zero intention of ever meeting up, and some "real" tag on their profile doesn't make them any less likely to drag you along. This isn't everyone on here. But it's a solid number. Use some common sense and judgment, and don't let your dick do all the thinking.

My $0.02. Do with them what you will.

Ok, first of all, we are located in México, and my wife is going to LA or Houston in june, can you tell me some other ways to conect with people? Besides im not going to let her go with everybody that will contact me, i have some filters for it, and either you do what we are looking for or you just can go and look somewhere else. Im sure there are lots of fakes in here and everywhere and thats why im doing it the way i know i can deal with it. Dont waste your time, but there is some reason why you are here and not in other places looking for what you know you will find here. Your 2 cents are great effort to prevent people to fall with fakes but i think you just didnt read the thread.

Back