Where do I find someone to just let me watch?

So just to make it official, I'm looking for someone near south central PA who would allow a weirdo to simply watch them. Perhaps we could make this a new pay-per-view sporting event. It just won't be televised, that's all. Of course if someone really wanted to make a live video the possibilities are endless. You're not soliciting ******* if you're just going to watch what people are going to do anyway whether you're there or not, right?

I would love to serve in a domestic capacity and hold those creamy white legs open for a superior BBC Bull to pound her married pussy to multiple orgasms !!!

Lo enjoys an audience but we live a might to the north of you in PA. Why don't you just go to TJ's on a night when they have a black on white party?

On 15 a bit north of Harrisburg. It's a private club but you can buy a 1 day membership if you just want to go to a single event. I'm sure you can find info if you google it. They list all their events on swinglifestyle but that just became a pay site due to the Feds cracking down.

Back