Where can we find a bbc bull to play?

Stag/Vixen couple here. During our early transition into this lifestyle we had the fortune of meeting similarly-minded couples. We networked and found that in our area, it was growing in population and the economy was booming. As it turned out there were quite a few gentlemen that came into the area as contractor's or as employees from construction, government, or company expansion teams. Anyway, some of these men we met were unmarried, some were married.
My wife never would consider a one-night stand. She, rather wanted, to get to know a person whom she might end up sleeping with. In any event it worked to our benefit. We set out to meet mostly career-oriented, stable black men who repeatedly traveled into the area through-out the year. They all had access to extended stay facilities. What made it extremely convenient is that they could meet during the day for some fun. My wife and I had a growing family at the time and meeting at night was not always an option. My wife also had a real estate business to consider. Anyway, the bull's we chose were all very clean, considerate and made it a point to make sure my wife was fully satisfied before setting up the next encounter. We did this on and off for eight years and met some of the nicest, yet dominate personalities a couple could hope to meet.

Back