WHERE ARE THOSE SQUIRTERS??

This. The smell, taste and colour are very different from urine. It gathers in the skenes glands, into the bladder and then out the urthrea. There's urine in there most definitely since that's the main function of the latter two areas of the body but it's not the same as peeing.

It's also not an orgasm for a lot of women, myself included. It can accompany some pretty intense orgasms but it's not itself a climax for me. Still feels dope though lol

Waterproof blankets are a game changer.. I have three NoMoreWetspot blankets that I keep in rotation otherwise I soak through furniture lol
This. And at the risk of TMI, let me say that I can squirt or gush 15 + times, destroy a bed and then need to empty my bladder.

Female ejaculation is real and I've personally had the pleasure of making several women do it for the first time throughout my sex life. A couple of them were married and one of them the husband was recording and the hubby was like "your squirting honey, wow that's a first"! LOL ♠️😎

The women whom I've been with who were squirters we have soaked the ******* out of some beds, gone through sheets and towels. Squirting gets so intense and fun that I have pounded women in the missionary position to the point where their pussy is starting squirting with so much pressure its bouncing off my chest and hitting her in the face to where she just had to cover up! 💦🤦‍♀️

My gf squirts and I knew it from the first time we fucked, she did a little but stopped herself.
Fast forward a few years, now she's a sub with an online Dom and has no sexual shame any more, I can make her cum and squirt three times a session. Each time is about 3 mins of sporadic gushing.
Onece at beginning, middle and end of the session. I gotta pace it out because after 3 times the bitch is spent, just lays there and ain't good for nothing.
(Hmmm maybe a few BBC could just drill her when she's like that)

Back