WHERE ARE THOSE SQUIRTERS??

I’m a squirter and medical studies have been released this year supporting its not just pee it’s female ejaculation typically encountered during stimulation of the Gspot...mine is always right before orgasm...and the orgasm to follow...in best words is a full on body high...eyes rolling back and then blacking out for like 10 seconds...

I’m a squirter and medical studies have been released this year supporting its not just pee it’s female ejaculation typically encountered during stimulation of the Gspot...mine is always right before orgasm...and the orgasm to follow...in best words is a full on body high...eyes rolling back and then blacking out for like 10 seconds...
very true

Yes indeed best 10 secs 😜😜😜I bet

Its not pee 🤣 squirting isn't urine... Its just a very powerful ejaculation but every woman cannot do it

In accordance to Healthline.com and many other credible online medical sources, the fluid that’s released during squirting is essentially "watered-down urine", sometimes with a bit of ejaculate in it. It comes from the bladder and exits via the urethra, the same as when you pee — only a lot sexier.

Wife is a squirter
full
Love those wet sluts!

Back