Where are the real cucks??

Ughhhh where the real cucks that wanna play and meet up ???? Let’s have some fucking fun
I'm a older white cuck who is new to the cuck lifestyle but I would do anything you want me to including suck a big black cock and if you want take it in my virgin asshole

I'm a older white cuck who is new to the cuck lifestyle but I would do anything you want me to including suck a big black cock and if you want take it in my virgin asshole
Why do white GAY men think pretending to be a cuck will get them or give them the opportunity to suck or get fucked by a black man?? Being a cuck isn't equivalent to being gay. Being a cuck is more towards being submissive to your wife/gf and in that process of the cuck is a slave to her he will be subject to being ****** to do things they wouldn't normally do. But y'all need to quit the assumption of cuckoldry and even lumping stags into that convo too.

Ughhhh where the real cucks that wanna play and meet up ???? Let’s have some fucking fun
I'm a stag but sometimes like being chucked to. Def ready to play with a gal and a bull. Depends on where you're at, I'm in St. Louis MO. If we're close let's chat and make something happen

Back