Where are my DeepThroat Queens at?!???

ItFeelsGood

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
I can only speak for myself but it’s something about feeling and seeing my BBC going down the throat of a dirty little slut that gets me ROCK SOLID. A good deepthroat session will get you fucked until your eyes roll into the back of your head. No better way to show me you appreciate this BBC than choosing to deepthroat it over breathing!!! Let me see it....

I can only speak for myself but it’s something about feeling and seeing my BBC going down the throat of a dirty little slut that gets me ROCK SOLID. A good deepthroat session will get you fucked until your eyes roll into the back of your head. No better way to show me you appreciate this BBC than choosing to deepthroat it over breathing!!! Let me see it....
I would love to deepthroat and get throat fucked by a beautiful bbc

I love deep throating. I get just as much pleasure from it. I had an experience that was intoxicating and erotic where my BBC bf after deep throating, face fucked me and he cummed in the back of my throat. I orgasmed at the same time he did. It was intense and intimate and something neither of us will forget.
I'm the same way babe! Gagging on and getting throat fucked by a big cock makes my pussy flow and cum just like I'm getting fucked in my pussy!! The only thing that makes it better is a facial and swallowing all that sweet slut nectar at the end!! Luv it!!:inlove::inlove:

Gee I don't know....wait! Let's ask Peter, Paul, and Mary!

Where have all the deep throats gone......?
Long time paaaaasing.......?
Where have all the deep throats gone.....?
Long time agohhhh.......
Where have all the deep throats gone.....?
Gone to stuffing other ends....
Oh when will those bulls ever learrrrrn?
When will theyyyyy.......ever learn?

tumblr_mvdslgxYhl1rli5ozo1_1280.gif

Last edited:
Back