When should a white bride have her first BBC?

When should a white bride have her first BBC?

• Total voters
I think this is a silly question in a big picture sense. In reality, a good white girl should have been fucking black men since she reached the age of majority. Your fiancee should have already lost her virginity to a black man when she was a teenager.

Of course, if your fiancee was a late bloomer and still has her v-card, then her first bbc should probably be special. It should happen on her wedding night in a nice honeymoon suite on a nice soft white bed. Her groom should be present. A strong and aggressive black man with a thick cock should have the honor of primae noctis. Before starting, there should be a brief ceremony--she should commit her body to pleasure and to black men and her cuck should acknowledge the special sexual rights black men have to his wife. Then, your bull should lovingly but energetically deflower her. The fucking should be rough, long, and powerful. If you have a good bull, he will have complete command of your wife's body and will bring her to many orgasms.

Then, when she's thoroughly exhausted from orgasm with her hymen busted and pussy twitching, you'll have a woman and a wife.

I couldn't answer the poll because I'm not sure how to answer it. I told her that I was going to have a black best man and that I believe it is part of the best man's responsibilities to spend the whole night before the wedding with her without me there doing anything he wanted. I also said that she would have to sneak off at the reception and at least suck his dick, and that he would meet us back at the hotel and he would be the first cock in her pussy. I said that I didn't want her to think that just because we're married won't mean she can stop making my friends com in her.
she said that was the best wedding tradition she ever heard of and not to worry about her stopping because it's one of the reasons she was marrying me

How about all of them lol! Need an above all voter option!

The bride should be fucked the night before or the morning of by her black bull or bulls so her holes are leaking his seed filling her satin white bridal panties or if the bride isn’t wearing any just running down her sexy legs and silk pantyhose! Also she should clean the black cocks with her mouth so her first kiss with her husband is with a dirty cum stained mouth!

Then a room should made available for the bride to be fucked when ever her black bull wants her after the ceremony or during the reception or the black bull is waiting for the newly weds couple in the limo and can have the couple serve him on the way to the reception!

Then on the wedding night she either just has her black bull or a room full of black men to fuck her as a newly wedd wife! Then the honeymoon to prodimantly all black island with maybe her black bull and hubby or without the black bull!
Love your ideas. I really prefer your idea of the wife being gangbanged after the wedding. I'd like my new wife to be taken to a gangbang without me on our wedding night

Back