whats with the 'pussy free' idea ?

what the idea / thought / kink behind the 'pussy free' idea ? I'm just sure I am understanding the udea. Why is that a turn on ?
For me it is about not feeling capable enough to sexually satisfy my wife and her then losing interest in having sex with me. Being pussyfree then becomes the best option as the pressure for me to please her is lessened. She also no longer has the pressure to pretend to enjoy sex with me. Over time this denial becomes a turn on to me. However the shame of not being able satisfy my own wife continues to grow. The thought of having another man pleasing her enters into the scenario as her sexual frustration also grows. For me humiliation becomes a part of accepting the denial.

For me it is about not feeling capable enough to sexually satisfy my wife and her then losing interest in having sex with me. Being pussyfree then becomes the best option as the pressure for me to please her is lessened.
I think so many people miss this point about cuckolding. Not only in regards to the "pussy free" attempts or long situations, but in cuckolding overall I think the male spouse then feels less performance anxiety. Further, admitting that he isn't as good as some other men, in regards to intercourse, takes some pressure off of him, putting it out in the open and being honest about it.

Sure, for some "pussy free" is a new taboo thing to try, a frontier to explore. It can also be about power dynamics and submission, but I really think most guys that are into this get a big relief from no longer having to face performance anxiety, while still having an intimate relationship with the woman.

There's no wrong reason for doing it.

There is an undeniable thrill of being humiliated and denied, only allowed to watch, clean up after, or give oral and masterbate, that untill personally experienced,is hard to explain. 🙂
With that being said , please want some young snow bunny help this pussy free loser out!!!! 🤣 Burlington/Greensboro NC here

Cuckolding for me is all about fetishizing my fear of rejection, of not being good enough, of never passing on my genes, and of dying along and without any children in the world.

Going "pussy free" is kind of the ultimate extension of that fantasy. The biggest turn on is the idea that I fall in love with a woman, and she falls in love with me. But then an older, more muscular, wealthier, taller, more dominant man comes in and drives a wedge between me and my partner. He takes her as "his own" and then further my emasculation he demands that I be "pussy free." Eventually, he gets her pregnant, and I am made to raise his children as my own ... becasue now that I'm "pussy free" that is the closest I will ever get to being a Dad.

I don't know why this turns me on so much. But it does <3

It would feel "fake" if she were still sexually active with me, and I like the masochistic pleasure of "losing" her as a lover to a man who pleases her better. If I'm just in a relationship where we fuck like nothing is going on, even though she is sleeping around, one of two things is going on: either her bull is not really all that much better to her as a lover or the cuckolding dynamic just isn't all that great between us. Complete defeat is really hot, and most importantly her being that thoroughly satisfied with this lifestyle is a big deal to me. All of this fetish hinges on her satisfaction.

It would feel "fake" if she were still sexually active with me, and I like the masochistic pleasure of "losing" her as a lover to a man who pleases her better. If I'm just in a relationship where we fuck like nothing is going on, even though she is sleeping around, one of two things is going on: either her bull is not really all that much better to her as a lover or the cuckolding dynamic just isn't all that great between us. Complete defeat is really hot, and most importantly her being that thoroughly satisfied with this lifestyle is a big deal to me. All of this fetish hinges on her satisfaction.
Hello from Pismo

My opinion is that is for the closet homosexuals who’s wife is the bait. You know the old bait and switch! They want to be “******” quite willingly, lol, to suck cock and get fucked in the ass and are masochistic in the mf relationship. But they want there wife to cater to their sexual desires by encouraging them to be gay, humiliation often plays in, deny them, have sex with other men because that’s what they want. The part I didn’t get is they want their wife’s to be sexual nymphs but don’t want to have sex with there wives themselves which takes me back to the homosexual leaning male who wants a hetero love relationship probably mostly so he can fake being a straight man in his work/social life. If a man doesn’t want sex with a woman they are either a homo or asexual and no one on here is not into sex in some way
This is true, the actually gay husband lives vicariously through his wife by watching her suck men's cocks and her getting fucked and impregnated by other men

Last edited:
Cuckolding for me is all about fetishizing my fear of rejection, of not being good enough, of never passing on my genes, and of dying along and without any children in the world.

Going "pussy free" is kind of the ultimate extension of that fantasy. The biggest turn on is the idea that I fall in love with a woman, and she falls in love with me. But then an older, more muscular, wealthier, taller, more dominant man comes in and drives a wedge between me and my partner. He takes her as "his own" and then further my emasculation he demands that I be "pussy free." Eventually, he gets her pregnant, and I am made to raise his children as my own ... becasue now that I'm "pussy free" that is the closest I will ever get to being a Dad.

I don't know why this turns me on so much. But it does <3
Yes, my wife has given birth to 4 that I didn't put in her

well for me it was basically i knew all along my dick wasnt enough for most women. at one point i came to terms with it. and even tho sex between me and my wife was fine she said she wanted to try bigger ones. we tried a 7inch dildo and she didnt look back. i became less and less involved in our sex until at one point she just completely cut me off. i only used fingers or my mouth on her and thats that. well being as it is i started masturbating more and more and it came to a point i was no longer focused on sexually satisfying her and basically losing interest in having sex with her and even being less focused on work etc. she finally cucked me and that was basically a rebirth for me. my sexual interest basically exploded but at this point it started to annoy her because my dick was basically usless, i was being erect constantly and even cumming my pants without touching myself. we tried limiting my orgasams but i took a chance to jack off everytime she wasnt around. until basically a year ago she put me in a cage. basically i became pussy free i barely touch her pussy i lick her only when she allows and under no way i use my penis. it basically made me see my wife as a goddess. i love looking at other women sure but my wife became a god to me all thanks to being pussyfree

My opinion is that is for the closet homosexuals who’s wife is the bait. You know the old bait and switch! They want to be “******” quite willingly, lol, to suck cock and get fucked in the ass and are masochistic in the mf relationship. But they want there wife to cater to their sexual desires by encouraging them to be gay, humiliation often plays in, deny them, have sex with other men because that’s what they want. The part I didn’t get is they want their wife’s to be sexual nymphs but don’t want to have sex with there wives themselves which takes me back to the homosexual leaning male who wants a hetero love relationship probably mostly so he can fake being a straight man in his work/social life. If a man doesn’t want sex with a woman they are either a homo or asexual and no one on here is not into sex in some way
I think you really allowed your gaydem radar along with a humongous imagination to conclude such a wild hypothesis.
Viola, maybe you have found a simple way for gay men who are in denial to never have to actually come out of the closet.
Step one: Get seriously involved with a woman even though he is really not attracted to women. Date her in a LTR and convince her he is in love with her.
In the mean time he will be ****** to hide the fact that he is gay and their relationship is a front to keep his secret.
Now here is the next big step # 2: Commit himself to her for better or worse by legally getting married in a ceremony involving all their friends and family so no one will ever think or know he is gay.
First honey moon night might be a little difficult, plan # 3: He will have to ******* himself and have sex with her even though he is not into women.
Now for the real difficult part of his plan # 4: He has held back long enough. I'm sure he held back from telling her before they got married for fear she would refuse to marry him and that would blow the whole scheme.
Plan # 5: Find a way to convince her to have sex with other men now that they are married.
Next plan even more difficult than the last, plan # 6: Persuading her to be open to him having oral sex with her new lover.
Than to top that off with out blowing her mind, plan # 7: Now he has to convince her to suggest or persuade her lover to have anal sex with her husband to fulfill his need as a closet gay.
Why would a gay man do all that when it's much easier to go out of town to a local gay club or go on line and find a gay partner and still remain anonymous.

This is true, the actually gay husband lives vicariously through his wife by watching her suck men's cocks and her getting fucked and impregnated by other men
I think there are several people who have really allowed their individual gaydem radar along with a humongous imagination to conclude such a wild and crazy hypothesis.
Viola, maybe you have found a simple way for gay men who are in denial to never have to actually come out of the closet. Step one: Get seriously involved with a woman even though he is really not attracted to women. Date her in a LTR and convince her he is in love with her. In the mean time he will be ****** to hide the fact that he is gay and their relationship is a front to keep his secret.
Now here is the next big step # 2: Commit himself to her for better or worse by legally getting married in a ceremony involving all their friends and family so no one will think he is gay. First honey moon night might be a little difficult, step # 3: He will have to ******* himself and have sex with her even though he is not into women. Now for the real difficult part of his plan # 4: He has held back long enough. I'm sure he held back from telling her before they got married for fear she would refuse to marry him and that would blow the whole scheme. Plan # 5: Find a way to convince her to have sex with other men now that they are married. Next plan even more difficult than the last, plan # 6: Persuading her to be open to him having oral sex with her new lover.
Than to top that off with out blowing her mind, plan # 7: Now he has to convince her to suggest or persuade her lover to have anal sex with her husband to fulfill his need as a closet gay.
Why would a gay man do all that when it's much easier to go out of town to a local gay club or go on line and find a gay partner and still remain anonymous.

well for me it was basically i knew all along my dick wasnt enough for most women. at one point i came to terms with it. and even tho sex between me and my wife was fine she said she wanted to try bigger ones. we tried a 7inch dildo and she didnt look back. i became less and less involved in our sex until at one point she just completely cut me off. i only used fingers or my mouth on her and thats that. well being as it is i started masturbating more and more and it came to a point i was no longer focused on sexually satisfying her and basically losing interest in having sex with her and even being less focused on work etc. she finally cucked me and that was basically a rebirth for me. my sexual interest basically exploded but at this point it started to annoy her because my dick was basically usless, i was being erect constantly and even cumming my pants without touching myself. we tried limiting my orgasams but i took a chance to jack off everytime she wasnt around. until basically a year ago she put me in a cage. basically i became pussy free i barely touch her pussy i lick her only when she allows and under no way i use my penis. it basically made me see my wife as a goddess. i love looking at other women sure but my wife became a god to me all thanks to being pussyfree
Excellent! That's the way I wish my wife would travel but she's just not interested.

My gf has a very low drive. I have a very small penis. Legit micro. So we use male chastity. I am pussy free now for a year and full time chastity except maybe a once a month jack time. I love my gf and she is my goddess. She has told me my penis is not needed. I love being told and reminded with chastity. So for me its a way to have sexual energy without me having to disappoint her. She likes it this way. And thats what matters.

I think that the reply of

Htwf4fwb is a very intersting one. It applies perfect to me!​

"My opinion is that is for the closet homosexuals who’s wife is the bait. You know the old bait and switch! They want to be “******” quite willingly, lol, to suck cock and get fucked in the ass and are masochistic in the mf relationship. But they want there wife to cater to their sexual desires by encouraging them to be gay, humiliation often plays in, deny them, have sex with other men because that’s what they want. The part I didn’t get is they want their wife’s to be sexual nymphs but don’t want to have sex with there wives themselves which takes me back to the homosexual leaning male who wants a hetero love relationship probably mostly so he can fake being a straight man in his work/social life. If a man doesn’t want sex with a woman they are either a homo or asexual and no one on here is not into sex in some way".

In my case I prefer gay sex but I I like woman to have a romantic and social life with and I also the esthetica beauty of women. Being a cuck is the perfect combo for me!

Well, as a supposed man (if a white can even be a man) once you realize that you don't have the ability to ever please a woman (gotta have BBC to do that) with your less than 12" penis, you feel like a failure. Sex becomes just a futile attempt to please your wife, which you'll never be able to do, even with going down on them (inferior clitoral orgasm), because you're white. It's hurtful as a husband to know that I'm causing her to debase herself by continuingly indulging me in sex which amounts to nothing more than me masturbating in her vagina, because it's not giving her any pleasure, it's a chore for her. I've seen the real cuckolding videos and those hung Black men are giving those lucky women multiple orgasms with penetration alone, no going down on them. Even if the BBC is actually shorter than what I have, they know how to use it; Blacks have an instinctual ability to please women that whites just don't have. I care about my wife enough that I'd be glad for her to leave me so that she doesn't have to endure any more abuse from giving in to trying to have sex with a white guy.

Back