What's the meaning of this tattoo?

I seem to remember that it's called a "Poker Spade" and is the Russian equivalent of the Queen Of Spades marking on a woman.
Could be wrong but I'm sure one of my Bulls mentioned it some time ago . . . .

I think that it's indeed a European origin tattoo. I've seen it twice in person. On a Waitress in Helsinki and a young woman in St Peters-burg .
Both of them small and on the side of the neck below the ear near the hairline. As the location was the same i wonder if that has some significance. I see with the posted image the SW, the tattoos however were small making that not as noticeable.

I think that it's indeed a European origin tattoo. I've seen it twice in person. On a Waitress in Helsinki and a young woman in St Peters-burg .
Both of them small and on the side of the neck below the ear near the hairline. As the location was the same i wonder if that has some significance. I see with the posted image the SW, the tattoos however were small making that not as noticeable.
Makes me wonder if it means they are owned and that is their mark? I think that Eastern Europe is notorious for enslaving women

It stands for SexWife, idk about Europe in general, but it's definitely a term mostly used for "hotwife" in Russia. A woman wearing this symbol is probably signifying that she is a sexwife. There is a website with more of this stuff, you can find it by googling "mysw", idk if links are allowed.

Back