What's the furthest you've ever traveled for sex?

I traveled from the Midwest all the way to Amsterdam, Holland once! To be fair, I was planning to go there for vacation anyway, but I had met this Dutch couple online on a site similar themed to this one. We hit it off, so while there I met them twice for sex. Once at my hotel room, then the second time at their apartment (fucked the wife in their marital bed). We also hung out a couple of times socially. Was all good!

Never just for sex since we’re generally vacationing, but the choice of destination is influenced by how easy it is for her to get blacked ;) hence why it has happened with 3 guys on 3 different continents so far.

And what a time to open discussions about travelling far away.. if only :cry:

We have an RV so weather it is just a casual trip it helps to have a ready place to play. You would be surprised to know what goes on in campgrounds
I’ve always wondered about campgrounds and RV parks. Should be a great place to have some casual meets I’d think. Especially for the retired folks who have plenty of time and no place in particular to be.

we traveled to Denver and to Arkansas and Atlanta and Winnipeg and we drove from Vancouver to the east coast and met a guy in Chicago. My wife traveled for work for 18 years so she had sex in many places, always had a few guys for evening or weekend fun

I've flew across the country from Ft. Benning to Seattle to see an ex boyfriend when my now ex husband cheated on me. Only reason I did was because my husband at the time knew him and knew he was huge so it was kinda of like my last laugh at our marriage.

My sister once hitchhiked from Montana all the way to Iowa to get some dick. I didn’t say it at the time but I was thinking to myself, that must be some really good dick. It must have been. She married him in the end.

18.5 hours flight time. LA to Jakarta through Japan and Singapore. Basically half way across the globe. I had a free ticket to go out there and used it for a fuck fest with the ladies.

I traveled from the Midwest all the way to Amsterdam, Holland once! To be fair, I was planning to go there for vacation anyway, but I had met this Dutch couple online on a site similar themed to this one. We hit it off, so while there I met them twice for sex. Once at my hotel room, then the second time at their apartment (fucked the wife in their marital bed). We also hung out a couple of times socially. Was all good!
Hot!!

I traveled for 5 hrs to get some pussy. I drove from Chesapeake, va to Charlotte, NC for this girl. Well worth the trip.

Last edited:
Back