What's Hedonism Jamaica really like?

I can tell you for a fact that there are people relaxing and having a ******* in the hot tub portion of the pool and there are people having all different forms of sex at the same time. I would not say its wild or not wild. If you want to play anywhere on the grounds, you will not be frowned upon. Go with no expectations and no inhibitions, cause as they say in Jamaica, and especially at Hedo "everyting is IRIE mon!"

What's the nude pool at Hedonism really like? I've read comments here say it was a wild free-for-all, others say it's pretty low key with the occasional fooling around, other say there's no action allowed. Any personal stories you can share of what you've actually seen would be great. Personally I'd love to play with myself by the pool and get pounded all day by BBC. Trying to set my expectations here.
Easy to happen

What's the nude pool at Hedonism really like? I've read comments here say it was a wild free-for-all, others say it's pretty low key with the occasional fooling around, other say there's no action allowed. Any personal stories you can share of what you've actually seen would be great. Personally I'd love to play with myself by the pool and get pounded all day by BBC. Trying to set my expectations here.

The level of fun depends on what time of the year and what groups are in attendance that week. My favorite time of the year is in mid to late January (Lifestyle month), where the resort is sold out, and there are more players there as opposed to non-players, nudists, etc.

Yes, you will find plenty of play in the nude pool and hot tub play area during the afternoon. You will also find more play late night around the hot tub from 12-4am.

Back