What's everyone's view on the Covid Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went all the way to this weekend covid free. Got the JJ vaccine a few weeks ago to go on my cruise. And then got home and tested positive.

A local guy's dawter (they censored the correct spelling) works for a pharmaceutical company based out of Germany. They were making one of the ingredients of the vaccine here, while Trump was in office. As soon as Mac-N-Cheeze's daddy, the Big Guy got installed, our so called government insisted they add something else to it. The company refused to do it, and now it's no doubt getting made by Mac Daddies Chinese uncle. This company still makes that ingredient for the vaccine, but it only gets used in Europe.

Too many people are getting sick and dying from this so called vaccine. The virus has a survival rate of 99.9x%. The statistics are corrupted both ways. They overinflated the death rate from the Rona to scare pussies like Mac Pussy. They undercounted the death rate from the so called vaccine, AKA death jab. If you want to get it, go nuts! If you are still pushing others to get the shot, and you get sick or die from it, I say, congratulations Lab Rat!!

YOU said that, I didn't. When looking at the rejection of the vaccines by political party, its quite apparent that Republicans do what Trump tells them to do therefore the deaths by covid by party ratios tend to lean RIGHT. That was MY desire, anyways.
Hey retard! Trump was pushing the vaccine!!! You once again prove you are and idiot!! Those of us that didn't blindly follow you sheep to the death jab camps, stayed back because we saw through the lies!! I don't trust anyone once I catch them in a lie!!

I have had 4 Moderna shots and have not, to my knowledge, gotten Covid. Strangely, I also have not seen any elephants in my neighborhood so it may, as a side effect, act as an elephant repellent as well.
Good point! I've had the original two plus two boosters as well. Like you have never had Covid...at least not symptomatically. No elephants, alligators or bigfoots around here either. Some anti-vax wackos were all wound up about it supposedly modifying our dna...personally I find this third arm I grew damn handy. I can finally scratch that spot in the middle of my back.

Good point! I've had the original two plus two boosters as well. Like you have never had Covid...at least not symptomatically. No elephants, alligators or bigfoots around here either. Some anti-vax wackos were all wound up about it supposedly modifying our dna...personally I find this third arm I grew damn handy. I can finally scratch that spot in the middle of my back.
Little known fact....Moderna and Phizer would have had the vaccines ready months earlier, but they were having trouble making them cause autism. That third arm is very handy! I still have to rub my back against barbed wire fences.

Pfizer vaccine was fine ... wife & I got both shots, with no hesitations, no questions. 'Course we're not Republicans, so it was a no brainer.
The way the conservatives are dying off in the hospitals with covid, the 2024 could be a "no contest" by party elimination. That'd be nice, national IQs would increase 65%.
After 2years of you high IQers running the country, I think I’ll vote for the dumber next time.

MacNfries said:

Pfizer vaccine was fine ... wife & I got both shots, with no hesitations, no questions. 'Course we're not Republicans, so it was a no brainer.
The way the conservatives are dying off in the hospitals with covid, the 2024 could be a "no contest" by party elimination. That'd be nice, national IQs would increase 65%.

It is so easy now days to research a company and find out exactly what they and there products are about...But hey don´t take my word for it...It´s nice to have choices... ;)

It is so easy now days to research a company and find out exactly what they and there products are about...But hey don´t take my word for it...It´s nice to have choices... ;)

off-label use of prescription _drugs is extremely common and allowed in the US.

the part that's not allowed is sending reps to tell physicians about off-label use that hasn't been approved by the FDA. seems like a pretty normal issue and fine and the system worked as intended to me.

nothing in here about gene manipulation lol

off-label use of prescription _drugs is extremely common and allowed in the US.

the part that's not allowed is sending reps to tell physicians about off-label use that hasn't been approved by the FDA. seems like a pretty normal issue and fine and the system worked as intended to me.

nothing in here about gene manipulation lol
You keep taking ur medicine Mr. Ridgely...and I'll keep taking mine... ;)

20220906_090609.jpg

They... outrun stupidity...But you haven't been out in Nature's immunity...Enjoy the next Booster shot slick... ;) 💉

"But you haven't been out in Nature's immunity"

lol i'm gonna file that away that's just the kind of nonsense statement i find amusing

"you haven't been out in Nature's immunity"

it just sounds hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back