What's everyone's view on the Covid Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it. I have asthma and did not want risking my life to not getting a shot. If the government is tracking me I hope I keep someone entertained.

Pfizer shots back in March and April. No side effects. Shingles vaccine gave me overnight chills after first shot so I put on long sleeves and pj bottoms. Second shot had me achy the next morning so I took Alka seltzer cold/flu and was fine within an.
I didn't pay attention in science class. The developers of vaccines did. Think I'll go with their findings and recommendations.

If someone wants to get the shot, that's fine, and it's their choice... Likewise, if someone doesn't feel like it's necessary to get it, or if they have concerns about the long term effects (which are EXTREMELY legitimate concerns), that's fine also...

The fact of the matter is that taking or not taking this injection is a matter of PERSONAL health, it only affects the health of the individual choosing, and no one else...

I haven't taken it, that's my choice, there are those who disagree with my choice, and that's fine, however, regardless of agreement or disagreement, my choice will be respected... Your choice, likewise, is respected by me.

That it’s more of a medical treatment. It doesn’t meet the medical definition of a “vaccine” which is a misnomer. It’s become woven into our social fabric more than our medical fabric. It does not prevent the transmission of the virus . Oh yeah and if you’re a male with no co morbidities and you get it, you’re a fag.
Just as long as you realize the right to your opinion doesn't necessarily make your opinion right. Its still just YOUR opinion. Your opinion stinks just like your asshole, that is unless you can provide the necessary research & proof that you're not a covid risk.

Thankfully we have organizations such as the CDS, Mayo Clinic, and John Hopkins Med Center who have put in thousands and thousands of hours of research to make their opinions facts. They won't initially say anything or do anything that is not backed up with research & facts, and they'll correct themselves if and when that should happen.
So, all that BS you're shooting here ...
• the vaccines are NOT medical treatment. Medical treatment is administered "after the fact" and in fact, doctors are not administering the vaccine once the person is in the hospital with covid 19.​
• the masks, social distancing and constant disinfecting by washing hands, wiping or spraying bugey carts, door knobs, etc with disinfectants helps in not spreading the virus.​
• your last statement is definitely your own opinion; possibly because you are a bi-sexual. Show the forum ANY publication where it says if a male with co morbidities (whatever that is) gets the virus that they are a "fag". Show us any printed document to that effect, whatsoever.
YOU, FLBlack are a BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM of miss-information. You live within a society, so your actions impact others. THAT makes you responsible to either get the vaccines & practice use of masks, and safe distancing, OR .... quarantine your sorry ASS.

Last edited:
“Show me facts , show me documents , show me this , show me that “.
Show me proof you’re a hetero male and not a leftist cock guzzler ? That would be a very difficult scientific method to instill.
So, you wish to make this discussion more about sexuality than about the covid vaccine?
Discussing your sexual preferences to make you feel comfortable with your bi-sexuality isn't going to answer the opinion of getting the covid vaccinations, a preventative to actually getting the virus.
As far as my own sexuality goes, I've been married 22 years with 2 ******* to show for it ... and I've never had a cock in my mouth, something I'm betting YOU CAN'T SAY.

I love destroying narratives of white folks who think all black people think, act and vote alike. I’m here all week.
Well, the weeks over after today, black man ... now if you're here NEXT week, yeah, we can have some fun disproving your bull ******* posts.

Systemic Racism is clearly the problem here . Not the editing of posts .
Start you a thread and I'll come discuss it with you. But this thread is about the covid-19 vaccines ... something you already have shown you know NOTHING ABOUT.
With you, regarding the covid-19 vaccines, its very obvious your IGNORANCE > KNOWLEDGE

I know a fag when I see one
Like I said, show me one post by ME where I've said I'd like to suck a cock or whatever! Have fun looking 'cause I have over 15,000 posts here.
Its not there and you're a LIAR as well as being ill informed on the covid 19 shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back