What's everyone's view on the Covid Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfizer vaccine was fine ... wife & I got both shots, with no hesitations, no questions. 'Course we're not Republicans, so it was a no brainer.
The way the conservatives are dying off in the hospitals with covid, the 2024 could be a "no contest" by party elimination. That'd be nice, national IQs would increase 65%.

Pfizer vaccine was fine ... wife & I got both shots, with no hesitations, no questions. 'Course we're not Republicans, so it was a no brainer.
The way the conservatives are dying off in the hospitals with covid, the 2024 could be a "no contest" by party elimination. That'd be nice, national IQs would increase 65%.
Interesting, you believe all republicans refuse the vaccine huh?

I took the vaccine, but I wont be doing a booster because about 60 days after I got my second shot I came down with COVID. So between the shots and natural immunity I feel comfortable.

So in your bizzario world:

Republicans don't get the vaccine.

Republicans die off at higher rates from Covid than others.

Republicans have a lower IQ than others.

What a strange world in which you live.

(now go spend a couple hours looking up fake statistics and don't forget to use bold and multi colored font in your reply)

Republicans don't get the vaccine.

Republicans die off at higher rates from Covid than others.
word_YEP.jpg

gif_Arrow-up.gifWatch the video!

words_GiveMeLiberty.jpg ...... DEATH By COVID-19 it is, RightTards. You want your RIGHT to CHOOSE?!
............................... Just don't do it at the expense of those who choose to LIVE.
.............................. Plenty more where these come from. You gotta WATCH the VIDEO.

Last edited:
MacnFries

I vote for Bozo the Clown, do you have any statistics on people who vote for Bozo and their Covid infection rates?

Here i read the problem, both sides making this a political issue. The virus doesn't give a ******* who anyone voted for. Like all of the contagious diseases it's a equal opportunity killer. I'm older i think than most on this forum i think of all the diseases vaccines were developed for that reduced the numbers of infected . The real brain dead ones in my opinion are the ones who spout vaccines do no good. They sure made a dent in smallpox, polio, diphtheria the common flu, the list is too long to write.
Get bit by a ******* with rabies refuse vaccine developed and see how long you take up space on this planet. While i wish no one any real harm i find some justice and even humor in having i believe it's up to seven now s pouters of the great lies about vaccine on various public forums dead from the virus. If there is a heaven i see those guys at the gates with the big guy laughing as he turns them away for telling others don't worry it's not real, or vaccines wont help.
I truly believe that if the black death of long ago happened in today's America it would ******* hundreds of millions . The way to stop it was burn everything even the dead body's. I'm sure many weren't happy about that but they did it to stop the spread. It would be debated and protested from all sides i fear as people die in large numbers daily. Every resistor sure it won't get me or any of my family or friends. So many tales now of i wish i had or they had
We were told it doesn't effect children and now we have daily deaths of our youngest citizens. History will reflect on this subject the USA was definitely not #1 at managing the virus. Our leaders handled it poorly, but to be fair many of our citizens are far worse. Some get ill, but not really that sick so they say nothing and walk among us spreading wherever they go. There are too many reports of those jerks infecting their friends and family's. Many leading to death but hell they didn't feel that bad. Selfish ignorance failure to grasp that they are a carrier just like the fleas and ticks that infect others without being ill.

The way the conservatives are dying off in the hospitals with covid, the 2024 could be a "no contest" by party elimination. That'd be nice, national IQs would

View attachment 4435144

View attachment 4435741Watch the video!

View attachment 4435118 ...... DEATH By COVID-19 it is, RightTards. You want your RIGHT to CHOOSE?!
............................... Just don't do it at the expense of those who choose to LIVE.
.............................. Plenty more where these come from. You gotta WATCH the VIDEO.
This actually makes perfect sense and i agree. Since the United States is actually getting dumber by the minute it must be from the fact that Republicans are dying off at a faster rate. Leaving democrats like you and Biden left is sure to bring the IQ of the US down.

Remember back when Biden was running and said he was going to "shutdown the virus" not the country. How is that working out. Well people are dying at a faster rate from covid under Biden than they ever did under Trump. Biden is the biggest joke of a President the US has ever seen. You dems must be so proud. Afghanistan=disaster, Covid=disaster, Border=Disaster.

Oh and remember this beauty, how he preached he would bring America together, we have never been more divided. Great job !!

But its all Trumps fault right?

MacNfries is just a bomb thrower on this site. Just like this last post about Republicans his others are just as hateful, angry, and indicative an anti-social behavior. He’s a “ cut-n-paster” most often inserting arguments from other online sources. Ignore him, don’t engage as he has nothing better to do but incite hate and division. Don’t respond to his nonsense that’s what he wants.
oh, come on ... read the posts that lead up to my last one, he challenged me to prove my source, I did. That's ALL! Its ok to include factual info on a virtual website every now and then.

PS ... nice bio you have. Wish everyone would.

oh, come on ... read the posts that lead up to my last one, he challenged me to prove my source, I did. That's ALL! Its ok to include factual info on a virtual website every now and then.

PS ... nice bio you have. Wish everyone would.
All you proved is that I can make you dance like a monkey when I play my accordion.

Here, I'll play another song: More unarmed white people are shot and killed by the police than black people in the U.S.

dance, monkey, dance..........

1. Covid has killed more Americans than the reactions to the vaccine -much much more
2. Vaccines work - eradication of polio, measles etc
3. Your ability to research is crap compared to the billions of dollars invested in this area and the experts who know how to research
4. There is greater hesitation of Republicans to be vaccinated therefore there are greatest deaths of republicans ( remember that orange asshat that thought the virus was a Democratic hoax)
5. Get vaccinated for the sake of your community

Interesting, you believe all republicans refuse the vaccine huh?
Now where did I say THAT? Not all Republicans, but the ones now going into the hospital are much more Republicans than Democrats; now argue that statement with me. It seems a lot of right-wingers have reading problems; no wonder they love passing along fabricated LIES.
Even good ole Allen West now has covid. Read this article ... you remember West, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
if Trump were President today there would be Democrats who would not take the vaccine.
And you know that HOW?
Democrats aren't as stupid & hesitant as Republicans ... we're liberals by nature. Means we lean toward logic.
Those mostly being infected by the virus are now conservative people ... ReTardlicans. They go out, no shots, no mask to prove they CAN, then get infected and take it back to their own nest at home, infecting everyone in their family. Its happened several times here in NC in the past month. One family the parents died leaving behind 2 small children and no wills or instructions for someone to care for them. They almost landed in a foster care until a relative stepped up and took them in. Sad thing, these deniers.

This actually makes perfect sense and i agree. Since the United States is actually getting dumber by the minute it must be from the fact that Republicans are dying off at a faster rate. Leaving democrats like you and Biden left is sure to bring the IQ of the US down.

Remember back when Biden was running and said he was going to "shutdown the virus" not the country. How is that working out. Well people are dying at a faster rate from covid under Biden than they ever did under Trump. Biden is the biggest joke of a President the US has ever seen. You dems must be so proud. Afghanistan=disaster, Covid=disaster, Border=Disaster.

Oh and remember this beauty, how he preached he would bring America together, we have never been more divided. Great job !!

But its all Trumps fault right?
Don't forget about the economic disaster. It's not all Biden's fault but he certainly has added and continues to add a ******* ton of fuel to the fire. The level of incompetence by this administration in such a short period of time almost makes me believe it's intentional.

Don't forget about the economic disaster. It's not all Biden's fault but he certainly has added and continues to add a ******* ton of fuel to the fire. The level of incompetence by this administration in such a short period of time almost makes me believe it's intentional.
The economy was going down when Trump LEFT office with joblessness going way UP. Less than 30% of the nation had been vaccinated even ONCE when Biden took office as Trump had developed no distribution system for getting the shots OUT to the public. Trump destroyed all his notes on the virus when he left office so Biden would not know what he HAD DONE or NOT DONE.

Here are the full FACTS of the economy when Biden took office IF YOU WISH TO KNOW

The economy was going down when Trump LEFT office with joblessness going way UP. Less than 30% of the nation had been vaccinated even ONCE when Biden took office as Trump had developed no distribution system for getting the shots OUT to the public. Trump destroyed all his notes on the virus when he left office so Biden would not know what he HAD DONE or NOT DONE.

Here are the full FACTS of the economy when Biden took office IF YOU WISH TO KNOW

I you still have your Biden pom poms out cheerig on the job Dems are doing right now then I think answering your question is pointless. You clearly are segmented from reality.

I you still have your Biden pom poms out cheerig on the job Dems are doing right now then I think answering your question is pointless. You clearly are segmented from reality.
The post wasn't even addressed to you, but since you've included yourself in the conversation, maybe you should read the documented facts of Trump's ending economy. He was handed a good running economy from Obama and in just 4 years totally fucked it up when he left ... deficit spending tripled under Trump and he accomplished NONE of his campaign promises ... none. Employment was growing when he took over the presidency, it was falling when he left the presidency. Check the FactCheck.org link ... read it for yourself. Its an unbiased publication.
Yes, I am a Democrat, but not far-left; I'm a moderate, willing to come to the table to discuss logical solutions from both parties. That doesn't exist with Republicans who now have admitted they simply want to take over the government regardless of the means to accomplish that goal.
Democrats are the only true PARTY now, until the Republicans dump Trump & "trickle down" platform philosophy.

Secondly, to prove a point ... are you vaccinated (both shots) and wear a mask when asked/instructed?

PS ... 16 of 17 states incurring increase reports in covid the pass month are Republican run states. Does this give you any hint as to where the issues with getting the covid virus to go away before the holidays is located?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back