What's everyone doing this New Years Eve?

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
This is my favorite night of the year New Years Eve! So what's everyone doing? For the last 18yrs I've been getting blackened at the stroke of midnight and this year won't be an exception :). Anthony and I our going to one of the big hotels in town that's have a New Years Eve party and spending the night. With a qwick trip back to the room right before midnight so we can be making love during midnight :blackgreedy:. Then back down to the party :). So again Happy New Year to all my B2W family :inlove::lips: Tracey

Staying in and hiding under my bed, I had a bullet drop down onto my hood a couple of years ago and since that experience I don't go out. Maybe if a couple invited me over I would be in the bed instead of being under the bed lol

well theme was what we did last night, that was my date, and photo is decent, if admin thinks its not ok, i will remove it ...
I am.not saying that there is something wrong with the photo. I am more concerned about privacy issues. Did you ask her if you could post it here?

Happy 2018 to everyone. Hopefully everyone has a healthy and happy coming year.

We didn't do anything special. Just had a party at our house with some friends.

Back