What Would You Love to Hear . . .

What statement would you love to hear your wife scream when she's getting fucked?

• YES, FUCK ME! FUCK ME!

Votes: 51 20.9%
  • OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!

Votes: 64 26.2%
  • YOU FUCK BETTER THAN MY HUSBAND!

Votes: 83 34.0%
  • DON'T PULL OUT!

Votes: 117 48.0%
  • DON'T FUCKING STOP!

Votes: 25 10.2%

• Total voters
"Cum in me"

Especially if she has him pull out and take off the condom. It shows the black bull owns her now and she was giving everything to him. It takes things to a new level and he gets to mark his territory deep in your wife.

"I love you".
Passionate cuckolding is the most exciting one.
Don’t I know that one!

My wife (now my ex) whispers it to my young black buddy (now her husband) pretty much every time he slowly cleaves her love-lips for his opening penetration of her.

Which used to really get to me, but it doesn’t anymore since I fell seriously in love with him myself and began whispering it in his ear when he tops me in the missionary position.

That said, because my whispering the words excites him so much my butt-hole has to be especially well lubed before he positions the head of his hard-on to penetrate me lest he hurts me with his reckless opening thrust.

Unless, that is, I’ve prepared myself by sniffing poppers before he thrusts home. If I have, my whispers turn to loud pleadings for him to do anything he wants with me in response to my passionate declarations of love.

On such occasions my declarations of Love rise well above a whisper. As do the thankfully unrecallable erotic babblings that deluge from my mouth when I’m high on amyl nitrate and totally yielded beneath my buddy’s sexily lunging body.

Last edited:
One time a few years back.. my wife showed up at the house after she had went out clubbing with some friends. She called ahead to let me know she was coming home with company, so I went and made sure the bed was cleaned off etc.
Anyway they show up, introductions are made and we head up stairs.. they go to fucking in various positions. It looks like he chose doggie to finish off. He is pounding away... He starts that pre nut grunting and groaning .. the wifey starts yelling... "Yeah!! Get your nut!" "Get your motherfuckin nut!"

Back