What Would You Love to Hear . . .

What statement would you love to hear your wife scream when she's getting fucked?

• YES, FUCK ME! FUCK ME!

Votes: 51 20.9%
  • OH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!

Votes: 64 26.2%
  • YOU FUCK BETTER THAN MY HUSBAND!

Votes: 83 34.0%
  • DON'T PULL OUT!

Votes: 117 48.0%
  • DON'T FUCKING STOP!

Votes: 25 10.2%

• Total voters
My wife uses all the phrases quoted in the. List when she’s with her black lover and he’s pounding her tight cunt hard.
It turns me on making me masturbate and cum quickly.
I love it when she’s telling me how good his cock feels fucking my cunt unlike your little white cock , then screaming god oooh yesss I’m cumin again fuck me harder give me your black baby seed ooooh I need to feel your hot baby seed filling my cuntb soo deep and hard . Fuck it up me baby show my little white cocked husband how good you fuck his wife’s cunt, ooohyour cock feels soo good .

Last edited:
What I want to hear most though is:

"Baby, you own this pussy, I'll always be you slut. Fuck me like your whore!!!!"

Then take her wedding ring off and have him push it way up in her pussy. Then he fucks her and dumbs his huge load inside her, he digs the ring out of her and put it on her finger covered in sticky cum. From that day on he can fuck her anytime, anywhere he wants....with or without me there. It will be known as the day they are bonded for life in wickedness.

I'll post a few pictures of her here since my uploads are messed up.

Any of you fellas near Oregon willing to take the time to make her your friend and own all that sweetness and innocence?

Last edited:
What I want to hear most though is:

"Baby, you own this pussy, I'll always be you slut. Fuck me like you whore!!!!"

Then take her wedding ring off and have him push it way up in her pussy. Then he fucks her and dumbs his huge load inside her, he digs the ring out of her and put it on her finger covered in sticky cum. From that day on he can fuck her anytime, anywhere he wants....with or without me there. It will be known as the day they are bonded for life in wickedness.

I'll post a few pictures of her here since my uploads are messed up.

Any of you fellas near Oregon willing to take the time to make her your friend and own all that sweetness and innocence?
Oh I wish I were closer, I like the way you think

You are never getting inside me again honey.
He stretches me so much it hurts ,but I love it.
I want this cock all the time .
Never stop fucking me ,I'll do anything you tell me .
******* I'm coming ! ( she never has from penetration)

Looking at a massive BBC fucking her missionary, and telling me that it's beautiful, then begging for him to fill her pussy up.

“I love you. I love you so much. Cum in me, my womb is ready for your seed. I want your babies, I want your black babies”

Back