What would you like to do my wife?

lexi<3BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
This is my wife Lexi. She loves to dress up and show off. She is 30 now, but I have pictures ranging back to when she was 18. These first two are from about 5 years ago. Her favorite thing is probably to be held down, but she has lots of dirty fantasies.

The farthest she has gone in terms of being shared is cam shows for black guys only (her rule), a blow job (that I didn't know about until after the fact!), flashing in public, and a couple makeout sessions with other girls. Feel free to ask questions for more detail.

Tell us what you would like to do to her :):)and feel free to request outfits, locations or ages. We'll do our best to satisfy the requests of the best comments.

Posted this one in another thread. It's from of our last vacations.

She told me a cleaning guy had walked by and stopped so she stuck her ass out a little more to give him a better view.
lol. what a sexy exhibitionist. posing for him like that! bet he wanted to touch her sexy ass.
no tan lines?

This is my wife Lexi. She loves to dress up and show off. She is 30 now, but I have pictures ranging back to when she was 18. These first two are from about 5 years ago. Her favorite thing is probably to be held down, but she has lots of dirty fantasies.

The farthest she has gone in terms of being shared is cam shows for black guys only (her rule), a blow job (that I didn't know about until after the fact!), flashing in public, and a couple makeout sessions with other girls. Feel free to ask questions for more detail.

Tell us what you would like to do to her :):)and feel free to request outfits, locations or ages. We'll do our best to satisfy the requests of the best comments.
very sexy LBD! did you take this pic in your house or at work?
pink miniskirt and all the fixins'!!! did you wear that outfit out in public?

Back