What was your reason to get into the lifestyle.

I getting into the lifestyle because of my husband he always used to bring it up me having sex with another man while he watch. I thought he was crazy so later on in the relationship, our sex life went downhill. He was not getting an erection like he used to, so I finally caved in one day. He sent our ******* to his parents house for the weekend when we was home that night I heard a knock on the door. It was a young black man I told him someone was at the door so he said this was for me , I told my husband I wanted to speak to him in the other room. I told him it was a black guy you didn’t tell me that I had to fuck a black guy. It was something very taboo growing up in a household where my parents frowned on things like that , he begged me a little bit and told me that I would like it try the experience so I did we kissed a little bit on the couch, went into the bedroom and he pulled out a huge piece of black meat. I couldn’t believe it no way I could fit him in me I thought , it took a little while for him to put it all in me, but it was the best time I ever had a big black young man filling me up with his sperm. I was sore for a week and after that I was addicted I see now why them young white girls are fucking black guys now and yes size do matter.

I getting into the lifestyle because of my husband he always used to bring it up me having sex with another man while he watch. I thought he was crazy so later on in the relationship, our sex life went downhill. He was not getting an erection like he used to, so I finally caved in one day. He sent our ******* to his parents house for the weekend when we was home that night I heard a knock on the door. It was a young black man I told him someone was at the door so he said this was for me , I told my husband I wanted to speak to him in the other room. I told him it was a black guy you didn’t tell me that I had to fuck a black guy. It was something very taboo growing up in a household where my parents frowned on things like that , he begged me a little bit and told me that I would like it try the experience so I did we kissed a little bit on the couch, went into the bedroom and he pulled out a huge piece of black meat. I couldn’t believe it no way I could fit him in me I thought , it took a little while for him to put it all in me, but it was the best time I ever had a big black young man filling me up with his sperm. I was sore for a week and after that I was addicted I see now why them young white girls are fucking black guys now and yes size do matter.
Absolutely beautiful, love your story. Being a white guy I finally came to terms that black men are superior in sex and have bigger thicker cocks and I totally love that more and more white women are goung black and more and more white men are accepting that white women need BBC and that they accept their new roll as cucks.

My husband had tried for many years to get me to experience sex with a black guy, he had noticed a black guy’s penis whom he worked with at the urinals where they worked. From that day onwards he was addicted to trying to get me into cuckolding. He even discussed when he was about ten years old he witnessed his mom having sex with a black family friend. At the time he was not old enough to know that she was enjoying the friend’s better endowment and the pleasure she was getting.

I am East Indian guy. I am just non-monogamous and like women of all races, especially those who are attracted to other races too.

I had a fews close encounters with cuckold couples and was turned on by how excited both of them were, wife because she was sucking a new cock and husband because he couldn’t keep his eyes off of us (when we were kissing and playing). I loved the performance part of it to show the husband how much I enjoy his wife and make him feel the tight leash on orgasm control.

Absolutely loved the power dynamic of this relationship.

My reason (husband) for getting involved in interracial scene is, I hosted a small swing party for a few couples and one single BBC guy and one single white guy that my GF (at the time) said had been hitting on her, so she gave him a chance. We were all young 20 years ago, and all of it was new, no one had any solid experience yet to even know what they liked. But the white guy showed up looking like a guy that worked in that movie Clerks, and the black guy showed up looking like he respected his craft and respected the opportunity. AND after seeing the girls hover around him and his BCC like bees to honey, I made the immediate and wise decision: girlfriends and wives that have the courage to try swinging on any level sure don't want to be hooked up with guys that they honestly otherwise wouldn't want to fuck. EVER SINCE, my several GF's and two WIVES including my current hotwife Brandi have all been introduced to BBC by me and NEVER to any of the lame pushy white husbands that are looking to get laid at the swing clubs. It's more honest, the guys and girls are more sincere, and usually people more respectful and appreciative. Our new thing, however, is that we decided a few months ago that my wife had slowly but surely evolved into being turned on ONLY by black cock and that includes me. I must have shown her too much blacked.com, right? But that is all working out for the better for me too because when you and your wife watch enough BBC scenes reshaping pretty white pussy, creaming them, face fucking them, well, it became a lame hope that Brandi would ever act like that with me. SO, here's the truth, I took her to get blacked when she was 20. She and I both had marriages inbetween then and now, but her hubby was never going to understand that she went black and can't go back, so after I split up with my wife, brandi and i hooked back up. BBC brought us together. She wanted to be able to party with BBC and I needed a girl that had that kind of lust in order for me to be honest, too. Now, no more youthful and risky parties. Instead, in south florida, we're making this year a new stepping stone. We married 3 years ago and I haven't fucked her even once because we've been making sure this was gonna work, long term, with what her ultimate goal was: to be a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE. We both agreed it's best for us, we both are gonna get off on it. When I suck her pussy, we have started this fun routine, almost to reinforce our decison. She says "do you want to fuck me?" I tell her "yes, but we have to be respectful, we have to tell your bulls that I don't fuck you because we want this to be REAL, not a role-play. She then says "you can't fuck me anyway, I can't wait to tell my new bulls that I saved my pussy for them. " With that, she cums in my mouth. Can't wait for her pussy to be full of cum when I'm sucking her off. Soon to come it's the promise we made, 20 year friendship that now is a marriage with a sex life based on her being BBC only.

My reason (husband) for getting involved in interracial scene is, I hosted a small swing party for a few couples and one single BBC guy and one single white guy that my GF (at the time) said had been hitting on her, so she gave him a chance. We were all young 20 years ago, and all of it was new, no one had any solid experience yet to even know what they liked. But the white guy showed up looking like a guy that worked in that movie Clerks, and the black guy showed up looking like he respected his craft and respected the opportunity. AND after seeing the girls hover around him and his BCC like bees to honey, I made the immediate and wise decision: girlfriends and wives that have the courage to try swinging on any level sure don't want to be hooked up with guys that they honestly otherwise wouldn't want to fuck. EVER SINCE, my several GF's and two WIVES including my current hotwife Brandi have all been introduced to BBC by me and NEVER to any of the lame pushy white husbands that are looking to get laid at the swing clubs. It's more honest, the guys and girls are more sincere, and usually people more respectful and appreciative. Our new thing, however, is that we decided a few months ago that my wife had slowly but surely evolved into being turned on ONLY by black cock and that includes me. I must have shown her too much blacked.com, right? But that is all working out for the better for me too because when you and your wife watch enough BBC scenes reshaping pretty white pussy, creaming them, face fucking them, well, it became a lame hope that Brandi would ever act like that with me. SO, here's the truth, I took her to get blacked when she was 20. She and I both had marriages inbetween then and now, but her hubby was never going to understand that she went black and can't go back, so after I split up with my wife, brandi and i hooked back up. BBC brought us together. She wanted to be able to party with BBC and I needed a girl that had that kind of lust in order for me to be honest, too. Now, no more youthful and risky parties. Instead, in south florida, we're making this year a new stepping stone. We married 3 years ago and I haven't fucked her even once because we've been making sure this was gonna work, long term, with what her ultimate goal was: to be a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE. We both agreed it's best for us, we both are gonna get off on it. When I suck her pussy, we have started this fun routine, almost to reinforce our decison. She says "do you want to fuck me?" I tell her "yes, but we have to be respectful, we have to tell your bulls that I don't fuck you because we want this to be REAL, not a role-play. She then says "you can't fuck me anyway, I can't wait to tell my new bulls that I saved my pussy for them. " With that, she cums in my mouth. Can't wait for her pussy to be full of cum when I'm sucking her off. Soon to come it's the promise we made, 20 year friendship that now is a marriage with a sex life based on her being BBC only.
Very interesting story. Judging from what you've written i'd say your wife is not "BBC only" but her vagina is - which ImO is a difference. ;) One question: Do you or does your wife reject Black men, if they are not hung? TY

We just evolved, started out just inviting other males over as we both enjoy variety, everyone has something unique to bring to the sex life, and we met with our first black male about 3 years ago. He was a awesome guy, very well hung, around 10.75 inches and pretty thick, she loved the feeling of him fully filling her. He wasn't rough but definitely knew when she was ready to pick up the pace. After that, we still play with some white friends and haven't found another BBC like him, most have been around 8 inches, which is still plenty to send her over the edge.
As always we welcome new friends, Mississippi is sort of a dead spot in the lifestyle but it's quality over quantity for us. We are looking at moving in the near future, have checked out Rome Georgia, eastern Tennessee and parts of North Carolina..

Back