What type of bull?

I have in my opinion been very successful with married women of multiple races. I used to think that it was my youth and stamina. Then I thought it was cool to be the non committed fuck buddy and not give a ******* about who or how many. Wasn’t my problem. As I became educated and responsible for my life and started to achieve my own goals I became more particular about who I played with, how they treated me, and how I treated them. My past experiences make me who I am today. There are times where I’ll smile and remember those days, but they are gone. That isn’t who I am anymore. I still enjoy talking about it with the right people. I still have a devious mind. I just don’t act on them anymore even though the offers are still there.

If you are a couple that is truly into this lifestyle or really would like to be. Take a long look at your possible bulls. Make sure they fit into what you truly can handle. Some may want the old me and that’s cool too. But I look a the old me as a selfish ass. I would choose the older, more experienced, and well seasoned me.

Curious to know what the couples (or ladies) use to judge their additional partners.

J

sounds like someone has done a lot of growing and maturing, that's very sexy in a man. i dont know about the old you but the current u sounds mature and well rounded. that's something i look for in a guy (or used to look for when i was looking lol).

i think men with an inner confidence are very attractive. but a younger me (as in new to the lifestyle) fell for the bravado and ego types.

Not sure I fully understand. Have only been in one relationship (and with only one - (black) man, have never been with other men than him), so I am probably not relevant for this discussion

sounds like someone has done a lot of growing and maturing, that's very sexy in a man. i dont know about the old you but the current u sounds mature and well rounded. that's something i look for in a guy (or used to look for when i was looking lol).

i think men with an inner confidence are very attractive. but a younger me (as in new to the lifestyle) fell for the bravado and ego types.
Thank you. Let’s be clear, I’m no saint. I’ve done things that today I’m not proud of. I’ve gotten vert VERY LUCKY despite some dumb choices. I have learned and have become more selective in my choices and I no longer risk everything. I have too much to lose. I also don’t judge what other people chose, not my place. I enjoy a good wholesome nasty filthy experience of those who still can, however I just can’t afford that risk anymore. I’m happy and healthy on my terms. I’m good.

J

What type of bull?

I have limited experience (just one so far) but I'm really looking for a black guy purely for sexual purposes so physical fitness is a must. I love big guys who obviously work out and have the muscles to prove it. I also want a dominant man who knows how to fuck and take control of me in bed! A bad boy look and attitude is always a turn on as well 😘!

Class, fun personality, ability to mingle with family and friends (some of whom know of our situation, and some who don't). Understand that hubby (me!) knows, and may or may not be invited to join in the fun. Look good, dress sharp, and be willing to take her to dinner before hand, - and make it with her in a nice hotel. Be willing to invest emotionally a bit. How will he react when her period is a month overdue, and her breasts ache? Class has a lot to do with this!

My bulls are not like the type of brain-fucking bulls with big muscles or big cocks. I fucked a lot musle-men and all of them watched their body in the mirror. Not nice. These special guys I melt meanwhile can fuck my brain in a very special way. If this will happen, my body will follow without thinking.

Congrats!

The biggest question I have, since you have been involved for so long. How has the community changed in your eyes? How bout the last 10 years? the last 5 years? Do you have women or couples come to you for advice and what is the best advice you can give a new couple, trying this for the 1st Time?
When we started out in the lifestyle, getting my wife "soul-screwed" seemed to be a lot easier than it is now. It just seemed to be perfectly natural for a black stud to want to fuck a white wife silly while her husband watched. There was no drama at all, the black stud would approach us and in so many words, claim the right to shower her and himself with multiple orgasms. The white husband would act like he should, submitting to the natural mating of his wife with an obviously superior male. And there was far less racism attached to a simple act of human reproduction, both on the black side and the white side. And there was never any hesitation about the black stud filling the wife's white womb with his black baby-makers. A perfect example of Darwin's theory of natural selection. And the reverse also worked well: I never hesitated to approach a black stud and use the old cuckold plea, "My wife is in heat, she is super horny and needs a real man to satisfy her carnal needs. I can't satisfy her. Would you do both of us a favor and mate your manhood with her womanhood?" At the conclusion of the mating, her pussy/womb was sated, and his balls and mine were empty. They would kiss passionately, especially if her female instinct told her that she had just been impregnated by this "perfect" man. I would shake his hand, thank him for pleasuring/satisfying my wife, and we would go our separate ways. A black man would not demand that we become his white slaves, that he would move into our home and we both would serve him.

Back in those early days, other white couples would not approach us for advice because the same basic carnal desires that drove us was also driving them. As time went on, drama, jealousy, racism, greed and power brokering came back. Yes, other white husbands would come to me for advice. But want they wanted was to learn how to get black cocks into their mouths and sissy pussies. I have always enjoyed such pleasure; but again I knew where to find black men who wanted to do a "corn-holing" job on a white boi. And these white husbands did NOT want black men to have sex with their white wives. Go figure.

What type of bull?

I have limited experience (just one so far) but I'm really looking for a black guy purely for sexual purposes so physical fitness is a must. I love big guys who obviously work out and have the muscles to prove it. I also want a dominant man who knows how to fuck and take control of me in bed! A bad boy look and attitude is always a turn on as well 😘!
I bet lots of men would fill you nicely 😈😈😈🙏🙏

My bulls are not like the type of brain-fucking bulls with big muscles or big cocks. I fucked a lot musle-men and all of them watched their body in the mirror. Not nice. These special guys I melt meanwhile can fuck my brain in a very special way. If this will happen, my body will follow without thinking.
Hot comment

I have in my opinion been very successful with married women of multiple races. I used to think that it was my youth and stamina. Then I thought it was cool to be the non committed fuck buddy and not give a ******* about who or how many. Wasn’t my problem. As I became educated and responsible for my life and started to achieve my own goals I became more particular about who I played with, how they treated me, and how I treated them. My past experiences make me who I am today. There are times where I’ll smile and remember those days, but they are gone. That isn’t who I am anymore. I still enjoy talking about it with the right people. I still have a devious mind. I just don’t act on them anymore even though the offers are still there.

If you are a couple that is truly into this lifestyle or really would like to be. Take a long look at your possible bulls. Make sure they fit into what you truly can handle. Some may want the old me and that’s cool too. But I look a the old me as a selfish ass. I would choose the older, more experienced, and well seasoned me.

Curious to know what the couples (or ladies) use to judge their additional partners.

J
🙏🙏

I don't like the younger guys as I like to get to know them first and a big age spread leaves little to discuss.. Just makes me feel weird. I have a age cut off I sort of stick too.
Tried younger and yes just doesn’t work out. Usually their story don’t match of what they say as far as experience.

nothing wrong with a good fuck with nothing else expected but it should be good for both parties. Many of the vids on here show women worshiping dick and the dick doing nothing in return except to spurt a bit of cum or to pump in and out until it goes limp. The best men have been ones who are fun to be around and not just a walking penis that thinks it is special. If you are going to take the time and make the effort why not do it with someone who is going to be fun. It is not easy finding the right other but with experience it gets easier

J
Really great post!

J
Well said young brother.

Love your post! I judge them mostly by their personality. I love the first meet and greet. Can they be a gentlemen in public, able to carry on a good conversation? Do they dress nice or casual or like a thug? How is their demeanor towards my beta cuck? Is there chemistry? Do their eyes glaze over my body? Food for thought.
You have such "sweet" pillow talk ...
and you had me at "glaze" ... imma glazer by nature

Back