What type of bull?

James Again

Male
From
MA, US
I have in my opinion been very successful with married women of multiple races. I used to think that it was my youth and stamina. Then I thought it was cool to be the non committed fuck buddy and not give a ******* about who or how many. Wasn’t my problem. As I became educated and responsible for my life and started to achieve my own goals I became more particular about who I played with, how they treated me, and how I treated them. My past experiences make me who I am today. There are times where I’ll smile and remember those days, but they are gone. That isn’t who I am anymore. I still enjoy talking about it with the right people. I still have a devious mind. I just don’t act on them anymore even though the offers are still there.

If you are a couple that is truly into this lifestyle or really would like to be. Take a long look at your possible bulls. Make sure they fit into what you truly can handle. Some may want the old me and that’s cool too. But I look a the old me as a selfish ass. I would choose the older, more experienced, and well seasoned me.

Curious to know what the couples (or ladies) use to judge their additional partners.

J

Love your post! I judge them mostly by their personality. I love the first meet and greet. Can they be a gentlemen in public, able to carry on a good conversation? Do they dress nice or casual or like a thug? How is their demeanor towards my beta cuck? Is there chemistry? Do their eyes glaze over my body? Food for thought.

I have in my opinion been very successful with married women of multiple races. I used to think that it was my youth and stamina. Then I thought it was cool to be the non committed fuck buddy and not give a ******* about who or how many. Wasn’t my problem. As I became educated and responsible for my life and started to achieve my own goals I became more particular about who I played with, how they treated me, and how I treated them. My past experiences make me who I am today. There are times where I’ll smile and remember those days, but they are gone. That isn’t who I am anymore. I still enjoy talking about it with the right people. I still have a devious mind. I just don’t act on them anymore even though the offers are still there.

If you are a couple that is truly into this lifestyle or really would like to be. Take a long look at your possible bulls. Make sure they fit into what you truly can handle. Some may want the old me and that’s cool too. But I look a the old me as a selfish ass. I would choose the older, more experienced, and well seasoned me.

Curious to know what the couples (or ladies) use to judge their additional partners.

J
Very much agree.. on the bull/lover spectrum, we look for lovers for my wife .. with a dash of bull/domination (no humiliation) works well..

We are pretty choosy. We like to talk/email/chat with someone we are meeting. We ask a few questions and depending on their response depends on if there is a first meeting.

I know as I have gotten older I want treated like a lady and fucked through the bed. I don't want someone who is an ass or looking for a notch on his bedpost. I am pretty upfront about what I am wanting. It pays to take your time and get what you want.

J
You now over the old you most def.

It depends on the situation, but if we are talking about what -we- would define as a Bull for -us-:

- Charming and conversational. We're past the point where merely having an experience is an intoxicating novelty. Someone who can make you laugh and stimulate your mind is oh so much more arousing.

- Physical fitness, regardless of age. There's a difference between a 28-year old and a 47-year old who is in good/great shape, but the common thread is that they care about their bodies. Guts are a major turn-off.

- Attention to sexual technique and a willingness to really dig down into what I want and then push the envelope. Anyone can fuck (and BBC can really fuck!), and there's a time and place for getting your pussy beat up (preferably after getting good and stimulated), but a man who can really bring out your inner slut by stimulating both your mind and body is our dream Bull.

- High on the list of dream Bull characteristics is also someone who would make a good friend, so we can just be comfortable around one another (there will always be some sexual tension) and enjoy a good laugh (or whatever). It makes more public play a lot more organic and comfortable as well.

On my wife's side of the lifestyle is a strong desire to be fucked/bred by a true alpha-male who loves to fuck/breed a wife who loves to be fucked/bred; while sharing multiple orgasms with her. As the cuckold, I like a stud who wants to put on an erotic show for me to jerk-off to; thus creating the reality that he is the alpha-male and I am the beta-male.

On my wife's side of the lifestyle is a strong desire to be fucked/bred by a true alpha-male who loves to fuck/breed a wife who loves to be fucked/bred; while sharing multiple orgasms with her. As the cuckold, I like a stud who wants to put on an erotic show for me to jerk-off to; thus creating the reality that he is the alpha-male and I am the beta-male.
Sounds great guys. How many years experience do you have? I love the breeding fantasy with wives, but its not something I can do with everyone. I had a couple in Bergen County and the wife wanted me to impregnate her with her 2nd baby, but the husband kind of had an emotional breakdown. I think he crumbled under the weight that he was a true cuckold and his wife unfortunately stopped providing him emotional support. So I had to end things with them. I dont advocate unhealthy or abusive relationships. The cuck is just as important as the wife in the relationship.

We have always had a 'wishlist' when it comes to other men for my wife. The main ones are, reasonably fit and attractive, charming, well groomed, good sense of humour, an 'alpha' type of confidence/ swagger, and one that once in bed can read her signals, she likes a man who is assertive, and can take charge. Skin colour and cock size aren't as high on the list for her.
Our friend doesn't fit the stereotypical 'bull' description at all in a way, he's white, late mid/ late 50's, balding and is 7" at best, but extremely fit, and can fuck for hours. The reality is, he isn't even what my wife thought she wanted in a lover, but after 4 years, he only has to text her and her pussy drips like a tap. For her he has that X factor, which is very hard to explain.

Thanks for the compliment. We had an active hot wife/cuckold marriage from the first day of our honeymoon in June, 1972 through the middle of 2005 (approx. 33 years), filled with much erotic pleasure for both of us. I agree that this lifestyle is not for everyone. Both husband and wife have to be 100% on board. We always fully discussed and agreed to every erotic (and taboo) act we were contemplating. That was especially important when it came to having other men impregnate her. We realized what people would think and say when my wife gave birth to an obvious bi-racial baby. We decided that since we were happy to proceed, the only opinions that counted were ours. Attached is a photo showing how my wife usually greeted a new stud: on her back in our martial bed, legs up and pointing to heaven, nude except for her heels and a smile, and with the sweet honey flowing freely from the silt of her womanhood. By the way, we will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary in 2022.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 50
We have always had a 'wishlist' when it comes to other men for my wife. The main ones are, reasonably fit and attractive, charming, well groomed, good sense of humour, an 'alpha' type of confidence/ swagger, and one that once in bed can read her signals, she likes a man who is assertive, and can take charge. Skin colour and cock size aren't as high on the list for her.
Our friend doesn't fit the stereotypical 'bull' description at all in a way, he's white, late mid/ late 50's, balding and is 7" at best, but extremely fit, and can fuck for hours. The reality is, he isn't even what my wife thought she wanted in a lover, but after 4 years, he only has to text her and her pussy drips like a tap. For her he has that X factor, which is very hard to explain.
I think you bring up a good point- the "X" factor. Its interesting from my perspective as the Bull. And because I have about 10 years of coaching experience. So most couples I talk to and meet say the same thing it's that "x" factor. the intangibles that wives are looking for. And that is reality. Wives dont need a bull that they fall in love with, not the same way as their husband. They want a bull that understands her needs, can be sensitive to her wants and desires, but also can take control and deliver.

the tough part for the newer bulls in the community is that they are looking for the couple to give them signals so they know what to do, but many couples dont have the vocabulary to explain what they want. they just know it when they see it.

thats why with @Idowives0763 help back in - OMG, has it been that long since we've known each other -- but back in 2017 I started the Bull Academy to try and coach and train bulls for his NY Cuckold Society. Which is a great group by the way and @Idowives0763 is the Master when it comes to Cuckold Couples and Cuckolding. I highly recommend following his podcast if you havent already.

I have thought about opening a cuckold academy for couples, but it takes so much time to create the courses, the only way I could do it now, is if I had a small number of couples that were curious and ok with me creating the course and program with them. They would be the first class.

Anyway, I liked what you wrote. And im glad that you found this site too. We need more couples like you on here.

Thanks for the compliment. We had an active hot wife/cuckold marriage from the first day of our honeymoon in June, 1972 through the middle of 2005 (approx. 33 years), filled with much erotic pleasure for both of us. I agree that this lifestyle is not for everyone. Both husband and wife have to be 100% on board. We always fully discussed and agreed to every erotic (and taboo) act we were contemplating. That was especially important when it came to having other men impregnate her. We realized what people would think and say when my wife gave birth to an obvious bi-racial baby. We decided that since we were happy to proceed, the only opinions that counted were ours. Attached is a photo showing how my wife usually greeted a new stud: on her back in our martial bed, legs up and pointing to heaven, nude except for her heels and a smile, and with the sweet honey flowing freely from the silt of her womanhood. By the way, we will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary in 2022.
Congrats!

The biggest question I have, since you have been involved for so long. How has the community changed in your eyes? How bout the last 10 years? the last 5 years? Do you have women or couples come to you for advice and what is the best advice you can give a new couple, trying this for the 1st Time?

I think you bring up a good point- the "X" factor. Its interesting from my perspective as the Bull. And because I have about 10 years of coaching experience. So most couples I talk to and meet say the same thing it's that "x" factor. the intangibles that wives are looking for. And that is reality. Wives dont need a bull that they fall in love with, not the same way as their husband. They want a bull that understands her needs, can be sensitive to her wants and desires, but also can take control and deliver.

the tough part for the newer bulls in the community is that they are looking for the couple to give them signals so they know what to do, but many couples dont have the vocabulary to explain what they want. they just know it when they see it.

thats why with @Idowives0763 help back in - OMG, has it been that long since we've known each other -- but back in 2017 I started the Bull Academy to try and coach and train bulls for his NY Cuckold Society. Which is a great group by the way and @Idowives0763 is the Master when it comes to Cuckold Couples and Cuckolding. I highly recommend following his podcast if you havent already.

I have thought about opening a cuckold academy for couples, but it takes so much time to create the courses, the only way I could do it now, is if I had a small number of couples that were curious and ok with me creating the course and program with them. They would be the first class.

Anyway, I liked what you wrote. And im glad that you found this site too. We need more couples like you on here.
Thanks, and yes, we are online friends with @Idowives0763, and agree, he has a great thought process of this lifestyle. I think you're correct on younger bulls, they don't/ can't read the signals. There are so many nuances in this lifestyle, a bull with a bit of life experience is worth its weight in gold. An experienced bull also knows how to take the cuckold with him on the journey, and when the wife sees that in action, she can lay down her guard a lot more and enjoy the experience as a couple.
The one thing about our bull (he's probably more a stag than a bull) is, he is a really nice guy, and the reason he flicks my wifes switches is, because he has been with so many women its not funny, and like I said, white, balding, 7' cock, he just knows how to charm them so well, once he gets between their legs he has them asking him back for more. That has also given him that vast experience to read them well and give them (and hubby) what they want or need.

Thanks, and yes, we are online friends with @Idowives0763, and agree, he has a great thought process of this lifestyle. I think you're correct on younger bulls, they don't/ can't read the signals. There are so many nuances in this lifestyle, a bull with a bit of life experience is worth its weight in gold. An experienced bull also knows how to take the cuckold with him on the journey, and when the wife sees that in action, she can lay down her guard a lot more and enjoy the experience as a couple.
The one thing about our bull (he's probably more a stag than a bull) is, he is a really nice guy, and the reason he flicks my wifes switches is, because he has been with so many women its not funny, and like I said, white, balding, 7' cock, he just knows how to charm them so well, once he gets between their legs he has them asking him back for more. That has also given him that vast experience to read them well and give them (and hubby) what they want or need.
Can I ask? Were you on Tumblr as NYALPHABULL? I used to chat to him a bit, he offered a similar thing to what it sound like you do, plus he also used to breed wives who were looking to fall pregnant, usually when the hubby couldn't do it, or they couldn't afford IVF etc. He was mid 50's and white, but very well hung.

Back