What to get my wife

So I have been posting here for some time and every time I do, I get lovely feedback about how the wife looks. I know a lot of you enjoy looking at my wife! What should I buy for her to model and put pics up here? I’m buying, but I would love some ideas! Open to basically anything ;) she is a hotwife who has now been shared 6 times, 4 white men and and 2 black. Help me find something super sexy for her to show off, and possibly attract more men ;). Here are some reference photos.

Attachments

• IMG_7145.jpeg
    IMG_7145.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6713.jpeg
    IMG_6713.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6553.jpeg
    IMG_6553.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_5552.jpeg
    IMG_5552.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5554.jpeg
    IMG_5554.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5553.jpeg
    IMG_5553.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5551.jpeg
    IMG_5551.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 90
So I have been posting here for some time and every time I do, I get lovely feedback about how the wife looks. I know a lot of you enjoy looking at my wife! What should I buy for her to model and put pics up here? I’m buying, but I would love some ideas! Open to basically anything ;) she is a hotwife who has now been shared 6 times, 4 white men and and 2 black. Help me find something super sexy for her to show off, and possibly attract more men ;). Here are some reference photos.
my idea, you can buy her lingerie from QOS. this looks sexy and will attract the bbc

Cute 🥰 woman

Need to see more of those tits!

Back