What the Cuck?!?!

I hear ya. I honestly don't expect EVERY little detail. I mean, that'd be crazy. Although the more she tells the better. I have made absolutely sure, everytime I've seen her get fucked by other men, to not be needy, to never, ever put her down for her desires, that it's always HER choice, and to let her be free to be her. If she wants to be slutty, so be it. Wants bigger cocks, so be it. Wants black men. So be it. I encourage her to express her desires, her wants, her needs, what she likes and dislikes. I make sure to be positive and tell her how I enjoyed seeing her enjoying herself. That she's free to get any cock she wants because she deserves it, and life's too short.
Agreed

capt-c-cuck-bwf89jll-jpg.361459

This is the story of my bf and me
Wife here: Looks so nice, but why should the hold me down. I would like to be mounted.

I have been in that position so many times with so many different cocks and we have modified the position in different ways of course it always ends up the same, mixed cum in my mouth
You lucky bastard. I have cleaned my wife of her bulls cum but never have been in this position which would be the ultimate

Back