What surprised you most about BBC? (Thread for the ladies)

i would have to agree with many of the women who have posted on here, it is the stamina, size and skin contrast that does it for me. i have never been one to achieve orgasm easily during intercourse BEFORE i became a bbc shared wife. my first time with a black man however, i lost count of how many times he made me climax.
🙏👿❤️💕👍😃❤️👿❤️

It’s the size of their black cock against my husbands small white cock and then amazing colour contrast seeing their bigger black cock as it enters my white pussy stretching my labia lips, then the stamina he has as he gives me a very good deep hard pounding and then the power of his ejaculation as fucks and fills my cunt with soo much hot black seed.

Last edited:
I don't think anything was surprising.
For me the appeal is color contrast. It isn't size, because BWC would be just as good as BBC if it was about size. But the fact that I am being naughty is made really clear when there is a color contrast. I am mixed and my husband is white, so our usual contrast is me being much darker. When the cock entering me is much darker instead of lighter, there is no forgetting that I am doing something a bit taboo by having a man other than my husband.

The most surprising thing for me-- I have had orgasms from penetration alone. Never had this happen from a white cock...ever. Black men can penetrate me and give me an orgasm that way...it was mind blowing the first time it happened.

Skin texture is also different, softer, more sensual.

Then how I'm perfectly filled, and the strokes are nothing less than perfection.

The most surprising thing for me-- I have had orgasms from penetration alone. Never had this happen from a white cock...ever. Black men can penetrate me and give me an orgasm that way...it was mind blowing the first time it happened.

Then how I'm perfectly filled, and the strokes are nothing less than perfection.
Well stated 👍👍👍

It's perfect sex between a white woman and a black man, so fucking beautiful.

Match made in heaven…. 😉

Mi mujer a sido follada por un amigo blanco con una polla vastante mas grande que yo y en unas 50 veces que la a follado solo una tubo un orgasmo y fue con el dedo.a hora mi mujer a quedado para follar con un chico bbc ya os contare la diferencia que ella encuentra.pero si que con un chico blanco no a disfrutado nunca aparte de conmigo pq a mi me gusta jugar.

Well - When getting fucked by Asians and Whites - saying SLOW or STOP - means they slow and they stop. But when being Blacked - saying Slow or Stop - MEANS - Pump DEEPER and HARDER 🙀 -- Eventually you get HOOKED on them Beating the hell out of the P.
Feel free to show us your pussy being used and enjoyed

Back