What sex positions that are impossible for small white cocks?

Small white cocks cant hit all the right spots quite like a bbc. What positions go one step further and arent even possible for small cocks? Post a pic for a full description!

Serious Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

I can't do any position since i can't get hard enough to get and stay inside her. I love knowing that even if i got the chance to fuck I still couldn't.

The Karma sutra gives a fairly good explanation as to what positions suit small, medium and large penises.

The ones which are for smaller penises are designed to maximise depth and for her to squeeze her vaginal walls together, the ones designed for larger penises allow the girl to dictate how much length goes in and control the movements.

However, eventually she wants the bigger cock in as deep as possible and when she feels a big, thick hard one (or more than one) in the "smaller dick" positions, basically this makes small and even medium sized penises useless.

So many positions. She has a beautiful ebony ass and body and it’s a disgrace for me to even try to fuck her

Before I cut him off my cuck used to have trouble staying inside in most positions. These days he can’t even keep hard enough to even think about fucking.

Back