What Republican Would You like to see get Cucked to his face most?

or just any celeb. cruise? paul ryan? Megyn kelly's hubby?

-excluding the president

Last edited:
I'm sure all of them have their kinks - everyone does. But I am willing to bet 80% of all congress, house and senate, are already a Cuck and only about 50% of those know it. ;)

Melania is probably doing her personal trainer. Trump probably knows it and doesn't give a ******* as long as she doesn't leave him. Oddly enough, somehow that would be worse than collusion.

Melania is probably doing her personal trainer. Trump probably knows it and doesn't give a ******* as long as she doesn't leave him. Oddly enough, somehow that would be worse than collusion.

They seem to have a standard issue wealthy-man/hot-model relationship. Prior to the presidency, it's pretty obvious that The Donald could choose from any number of sexy gold-diggers who threw their pussies in his face. But it is important to note that Melania triumphed over the many hundreds of perfect fembots vying to be be Mrs. Donald, so she has something special. I think it is that she is very intelligent and can provide high performance children.

Melania was also likely pragmatic enough to realize that everything she had was predicated on looking away when Donald was sampling the local talent. Was she ever doing her personal trainer? Well, that would be the biggest story of the decade and the liberal news (but I repeat myself) would crawl through 500 yards of feces Shawshank-style to post that story. If her bang-boys are out there, only the deepest personal devotion to Donald would keep them silent.

Here's one of my fav pics. Kathy Griffin's a butterface, but holy jeebus, look at that body! And at her age!
It is obvious from Kathy's smug smile and her body pressed into him that she was imagining herself in Melania's place. This goes a long way to explain her severed-head rage against Donald.

TrumpGriffin2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh lord. It’s gotta be Mitch “the turtle” McConnell.

Attachments

• 51A39111-688E-40DE-BC7A-2FE868CEC089.jpeg
    51A39111-688E-40DE-BC7A-2FE868CEC089.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 2
Implying that Democrats don't get "cucked", I suppose...?

No....well dems just have a touch of class and don't give their wives away!...…………...now that I have thrown the lance.....it would appear that most of the people on here are from the right....and cucks!

just more words of wisdom from my endless supply of facts and or observances

an avatar just for you.....probably end up deleted anyway...and a nasty comment in my inbox

Back