What nationality girls have you had the kinkiest experiences with?

Three (3) way tie : European (Spain leads the pack!) & *honorable mention for any woman with "Spanish" in em '!*
Gingers (True Gingers are their own nationality & They don't break, fold or tap out & cheap cartman imitation: "They have no souls !" )
Japanese (Their style & sound in the act is legendary !)

In my experience these European women are super freaks and I have had awesome sexual experiences with them. They are start out freaky and end freaky with no need to work up to it! They all loved anal!!!

#1. Russian / Ukrainian
#2. German
#3. British
#4. Italian

#1. In American white girls. Southern California blondes are the freakiest American women I have experienced. Hands down! No build up. Just down for whatever. Loves anal!

#2. In America latina's Mexican women. Also Puerto Rican. Lost of chemistry and passion. High energy. Some like anal!

#3. Asian girls. Thai and Philippino women are super submissive and yet very passionate sexually and can surprisingly take big dick like a champ! Some like anal.

On my to do list is:
East Indian
Brazilian
Columbian
French
Japanese
Spanish

We were in the Bahamas when a local guy first 'spaded' me - changed everything! So I guess that was the kinkiest 'foreigner' experience I've had.

When I was 19 I spent a memorable night with an older, 40+ Filipina. I've been with a lot of women since then, most had better figures and were prettier, but she was by far the best I ever had. We fucked three times before I dozed off, and then she woke me up with her big ass and hairy pussy in my face, giggling, while giving me a BJ....still remember the sight of her ass and pussy in the pre-dawn light, and the way she held my head with her little feet. She was truly insatiable. I wish I could relive that night a few times.

Last edited:
I think all women are beautiful. Latinas yes, Italians absolutely, Asians when available, Polynesians when available, Slavic yes, Persians and Middle - Eastern are on the Wish list. My heart belongs to snow bunnies 😍.

Back