What "MILFs" celebrity would you like to see get blacked

She did that series where she was MILF who worked in massage parlour on sly. Too make money but then got hooked. Scene when a black stud walked in. And she gave that look we all give so no act. I made my cuck lick me as I watched again telling him how I would love to be there. And that only black man can fuck 2 hot milfs in total dominance. Being a total bitch which he gets off on. And it’s true. I love sharing my bull with gf as my cuck watches jerking off as two wives get fucked by a black stallion all night in our beautiful home. So yes JLH is def a long time fantasy coming from another MILF in the LS.

Most definitely Megyn Kelly! Love to see her getting fucked by some black dudes.
About two years ago I read an article written by one of Megyns close co-worker who admitted that both her and Meghan had black lovers during the time they both worked at FOX. And she said that there were a couple other news reporters who had black lovers also but didn’t name them because it was only rumors to her but because her and Megyn where playing together, she was obvious about Megyn.

About two years ago I read an article written by one of Megyns close co-worker who admitted that both her and Meghan had black lovers during the time they both worked at FOX. And she said that there were a couple other news reporters who had black lovers also but didn’t name them because it was only rumors to her but because her and Megyn where playing together, she was obvious about Megyn.
It would be interesting to know who those girls, who have beem rumored to have, are.

Did she give you any hints to who have at least?

I can easily see a whore like MK gettin blacked in privacy.

It would be interesting to know who those girls, who have beem rumored to have, are.

Did she give you any hints to who have at least?
She did point out that one of them was a meteorologist and another one was a sports commentator.. but she also said there were others behind the scenes, like the writers and reporters not on the screen that was also intoblack guys..

I also found it very interesting that the gorgeous Amy Roback and T J Holmes. hosts of GMA3 were very suddenly taken off the air this past January because of them having an affair. Both were married to others at the time but obviously they are both getting divorced. This is.a recent photo of them walking hand in hand on the streets of NYC so it seems as if the relationship is still going strong. Although T J doesn’t look very black, but I was still amazed when i heard the news. Amy seemed to me about one of the last white girls on the planet that I would ever think would go black but she’s just a perfect example that you never know who’s going to be next, no matter who they are.. much like it was with Meghn when I heard about her..

Attachments

• IMG_5245.jpeg
    IMG_5245.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_5244.jpeg
    IMG_5244.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_5243.jpeg
    IMG_5243.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 112
Back