What "MILFs" celebrity would you like to see get blacked

She did point out that one of them was a meteorologist and another one was a sports commentator.. but she also said there were others behind the scenes, like the writers and reporters not on the screen that was also intoblack guys..

I also found it very interesting that the gorgeous Amy Roback and T J Holmes. hosts of GMA3 were very suddenly taken off the air this past January because of them having an affair. Both were married to others at the time but obviously they are both getting divorced. This is.a recent photo of them walking hand in hand on the streets of NYC so it seems as if the relationship is still going strong. Although T J doesn’t look very black, but I was still amazed when i heard the news. Amy seemed to me about one of the last white girls on the planet that I would ever think would go black but she’s just a perfect example that you never know who’s going to be next, no matter who they are.. much like it was with Meghn when I heard about her..
Yeah that. TJ Holmes and Amy Roback story was pretty crazy.

I just posted this in the other thread and sorry for the repeat but I wanted it to be in the celebrity post also .. but since her marriage to Jared is crumbling around her, I’d love to see Inanka on her back with her arms and legs tightly around a very hung black guy who’s got his huge black cock buried balls deep inside her pussy..
I've heard there was some trouble in their marriage awhile ago but haven't heard anything between them lately.

Thanks for posting the photos of her, beautiful woman IMO.

She did point out that one of them was a meteorologist and another one was a sports commentator.. but she also said there were others behind the scenes, like the writers and reporters not on the screen that was also intoblack guys..

I also found it very interesting that the gorgeous Amy Roback and T J Holmes. hosts of GMA3 were very suddenly taken off the air this past January because of them having an affair. Both were married to others at the time but obviously they are both getting divorced. This is.a recent photo of them walking hand in hand on the streets of NYC so it seems as if the relationship is still going strong. Although T J doesn’t look very black, but I was still amazed when i heard the news. Amy seemed to me about one of the last white girls on the planet that I would ever think would go black but she’s just a perfect example that you never know who’s going to be next, no matter who they are.. much like it was with Meghn when I heard about her..
Yes it a big first step but it a fun first step

I don’t know about you guys, but Helen hunt has a shockingly good bbc ready body! Look at those nips, and her prominent cunt lips. You can tell they hang down a bit! I’d love to see her getting fucked by an aggressive huge hung bbc that after fucking her, brings her over to a ******* house and has her fuck bbc gang members, until she’s pregnant.

594C0B91-1408-4F7D-80C9-9A6629D3E480.jpeg

Back