What "MILFs" celebrity would you like to see get blacked

When Strahan was co-hosting with her I used to jerk off thinking about him fucking her sweet little cunt.
Pretty sure that dude is gay. He probably would have vomited through that gap in his teeth before he got close to her tight box.
We need some real straight BBCs to gangbang her so us straight cucks can suck the black cum out of her pussy.

Pretty sure that dude is gay. He probably would have vomited through that gap in his teeth before he got close to her tight box.
We need some real straight BBCs to gangbang her so us straight cucks can suck the black cum out of her pussy.

I don't know about Strahan, but I like your idea about Kathie Lee getting her brains fucked out by some horny black dudes. I would I would arm wrestle you for the opportunity to lick all of that black jizz out of her cunt after they finished fucking her.

I have licked a lot of cum out of my pretty blonde wife that has been pumped into her by black guys.

Post MILFs actresses or celebrity would you like to see get fucked by BIG BLACK COCK. "only actresses milfs"

Constance Marie from George Lopez and Christina Chang from good doctor

Attachments

• 55-hot-pictures-of-constance-marie-which-will-keep-you-up-at-nights-best-of-comic-books-13.jpeg
    55-hot-pictures-of-constance-marie-which-will-keep-you-up-at-nights-best-of-comic-books-13.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 119
  • e52d5a27678ff632be269d51e66a64a7.jpg
    e52d5a27678ff632be269d51e66a64a7.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 124
Back