What "MILFs" celebrity would you like to see get blacked

Licking Giada De Laurentiis GIF

I know, but maybe the gorgeous Scarlett would like some bbc, God I’d pay to watch her tits swaying while she gets reamed hard.
And can you imagine her sexy mouth and face scrunched up in an orgasm, her eyes wide open and wild-eyed as that big black cock stretches her out

Reactions: wit
Posted it in another thread. I think the Ozark milf combo would be great - The 6'1" boxom Janey McTeer and the sweet Laura Linney - One for a rough pounding and the other for passionate sensual sex. Would be nice to see them in a BBC gangbang together
View attachment 5686969

View attachment 5686972

View attachment 5686973View attachment 5686974View attachment 5686975View attachment 5686976View attachment 5686977

I would love to eat Laura Linney's cunt after some black guys fuck her and came in her.

Sandra was definetly blacked in her LSU days She was on a bikini team and you know they were used to "show" the recruits a ggod time on campus.

I agree about Sandra Smith at LSU. She is incredibly hot...those legs. I knew she was on the track team. I did not know she was on the bikini team. In either situation, you know she was always around a lot of the black athletes.

Back