What makes it click for cucks ?

It's hard to believe that a guy would leave a woman that wants him to fuck white girls while she watches. I would think I hit the jackpot with you.
He will be creeped out, being a cuck is not actually normal to the general public and he doesn’t like white girls anyway.

Usually before that happens, these High School student sit in the front row specifically to show the older white lady teacher their manhood. They "let the head poke-out" from their shorts as if nothing is happening. My wife got very flustered and embarrassed... but also had a very wet pussy when she got home.

This would usually lead to some dry humping (during class if you can believe it) and also an invitation to "do a little herb" (share a blunt) after school, typically in teacher's (aka my wife's) car. Things really got out of hand after that, once the others learned that "Mrs. D, the teacher, is a slut".
What could she do? She was trapped! She did not want these boys to get in trouble!

Exactly! Throw-in a bit of "white guilt" and at her teacher orientation, she was told "not to judge, but accept the 'hood culture". She went into teaching wanting to "change lives". It looks like in the end, her life is the one that was changed the most.

Hi there ! D here I was curious to know what makes the fantasy so magnetic for those who participate ? I get the reason the hotwivesbdonit and I see what they get out of it so I guess this is for the cuckolds especially the more alpha cuckolds what is it about this lifestyle that really does it for you ? Is it humiliation fetish is it color fetish or is it just being a good sport and loving to share ? Give me the details ! Im a black man not very involved in the "lifestyle" white yet I fuck a thick white girls and call it a day 🤣
How much I loved her, n seeing all that mean nothing as she came over n over on a big black cock. It's the length when we watch the video or clips together and she calls its a black donkey dick.

Hi there ! D here I was curious to know what makes the fantasy so magnetic for those who participate ? I get the reason the hotwivesbdonit and I see what they get out of it so I guess this is for the cuckolds especially the more alpha cuckolds what is it about this lifestyle that really does it for you ? Is it humiliation fetish is it color fetish or is it just being a good sport and loving to share ? Give me the details ! Im a black man not very involved in the "lifestyle" white yet I fuck a thick white girls and call it a day 🤣
Seeing how much they stretch her, and how hard she cums.

Attachments

• pearlblkguy.jpg
    pearlblkguy.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
💯. That was one of the biggest turning points for us as well. Breaking the touch barrier and guiding him in we’re all lead ups to that moment.
Similar for us. When wifey saw me on my knees with my face covered with cum like a frosted donut, her remark pretty much said it all;
"Oh, my God! He was right... you are a faggot". The stud just laughed as he heard her say it.
I never got inside her again after that. I guess that truly was a "seminal" moment.

Last edited:
Back