What made your wife turn ? From not being into BBC to being into BBC?

The crucial key to Sarah's switch was making friends with my black co worker Thomas. Thom became a very good trusted friend to us both over the course of about 18 months. Thom being "black" was not a factor in the friendship at all. This allowed Sarah to get to know and really like Thom as a person. Sarah's "Southern Taboo" upbringing would have not permitted her to associate with Thom at all, other than in extremely formal circumstances. Thom becoming a friend, kinda pushed "black" into the background for us so that Sarah and he could interact in close friendly ways to get to know each other. As Sarah's sexual attraction for Thom began to slide into the friendship, her mind was saying "NO" to what her body was wanting, and she was in self-denial for months. It took months of discussion between Sarah and me before she accepted the fact that she really was sexually attracted to a black man. Her acceptance allowed us to work out how she and Thom could be an active sexuality within our marriage.
(y)

She wanted to try a bigger cock and it was our 5th anniversary. We had been fantasizing about dp and she left it up to me to set it up. Well I’ve always wanted to see her with a bbc mainly bc she said she wouldn’t do it. So I found a clean respectful guy that agreed to meet us at our hotel room and I told her I had everything set up but he was a bbc. She said well I guess it’s too late to back out now so she went along with it. We planned on me joining in but after her showed up and started working his massive cock inside her bare I couldn’t help but to notice she could care less about me sitting in the chair next to bed. She literally came in seconds of him stretching her little white married pussy. I just sat there in amazement that she lost all concern for me and begged him to fill her pussy with cum. Ever since then she begs for bbc and is insisting on a bbc gangbang.

“What made your wife turn ? From not being into BBC to being into BBC?”

With us, her having sex with other men began with pillow talk, but even then it wasn’t an instant thing. What we did first was to start to name names of men who either of us thought wanted to fuck her. Surprisingly, we both came up with some of the same names, so it was natural that those men came up during pillow talk when we had sex. Because this was sexually stimulating for both of us, sex was more erotic AND more often. Fast forward a few months and she allowed one of them to seduce her. He had been our dentist for several years and she said that he had flirted, but it was low key. Then she had a ‘dental emergency’ and he stayed late to see her. Long story short: he fucked her in his office. After that he fucked her as often as possible, usually several times a week, but not in his office.

The next guy was the husband in a couple we had known for a while. When his wife was out of sight he flirted with her in such a way that she was certain that he meant it and was serious. Shortly thereafter he was fucking her and fucking

Fast forward again. She is a registered nurse and was employed at a rather large local hospital. Our sex was becoming hotter and more frequent, and so was our pillow talk. She began to talk about a lab tech who was constantly flirting with her. I had heard his name but that was all I knew about him. One night, during pillow talk, I asked her if she wanted to allow him to talk her into having sex with him. She said that she had thought about it often, but that there was a problem: he was black. She had my dick in her hand and my instant reaction told made her smile and then kiss me. A few nights later she got her very first big black dick after work: that night he fucked her twice in our SUV. That was three years ago and several other black men have fucked her since then.

“What made your wife turn ? From not being into BBC to being into BBC?”

With us, her having sex with other men began with pillow talk, but even then it wasn’t an instant thing. What we did first was to start to name names of men who either of us thought wanted to fuck her. Surprisingly, we both came up with some of the same names, so it was natural that those men came up during pillow talk when we had sex. Because this was sexually stimulating for both of us, sex was more erotic AND more often. Fast forward a few months and she allowed one of them to seduce her. He had been our dentist for several years and she said that he had flirted, but it was low key. Then she had a ‘dental emergency’ and he stayed late to see her. Long story short: he fucked her in his office. After that he fucked her as often as possible, usually several times a week, but not in his office.

The next guy was the husband in a couple we had known for a while. When his wife was out of sight he flirted with her in such a way that she was certain that he meant it and was serious. Shortly thereafter he was fucking her and fucking

Fast forward again. She is a registered nurse and was employed at a rather large local hospital. Our sex was becoming hotter and more frequent, and so was our pillow talk. She began to talk about a lab tech who was constantly flirting with her. I had heard his name but that was all I knew about him. One night, during pillow talk, I asked her if she wanted to allow him to talk her into having sex with him. She said that she had thought about it often, but that there was a problem: he was black. She had my dick in her hand and my instant reaction told made her smile and then kiss me. A few nights later she got her very first big black dick after work: that night he fucked her twice in our SUV. That was three years ago and several other black men have fucked her since then.
I’m in a similar position. We talk a lot during sec. I bought a black dick vibrator. It’s just a matter of time that i will see a black man ducking my wife. Can’t wait

I had gone black back as a teen so that was done. After becoming a wife my husband and I played lots of games in the bedroom with toys and such. My husband is not the biggest guy on the block and he mentioned a noticeable difference in me taking him versus taking a toy. At the time I did have a coworker that was black, hung, and flirted with me quite often. We started toying with the idea of me seducing him or at least taking the flirting further. I started flirting more back and it was a lot of fun actually. The three of us went to a bar one night and had several drinks before heading back to our apartment. Not known to me the two men had agreed that it would be awesome to tag team that night. We got back and I was let in on the plan and then steered towards the bedroom. It was a threesome but my husband spent a lot of time playing with me and kissing me while I was railed by the other man. From that point on we knew it was something fun and awesome!

I tried for many years trying to get my wife to go black and her refusing even when watching interracial films she would masturbate seeing black cocks filling white pussy , I would ask her if she wanted to try a bbc she would say ooh yes ,then I’d ask her later and she’d say it’s just a fantasy.
I bought realistic black dildos which she would use while watching the films again it would be good watching her. This went on for years.
We were invited to a friend of my wife’s who’s family are from Barbados the drinks were flowing mostly rum punch, her friends uncle asked my wife to dance she said yes , while dancing he slowly seduce her rubbing his cock against her ,she could feel it hard against her,
This continued for a couple of dances , she seemed to be flustered when she came back to where we were sitting.
She said what had happened while they danced. Awhile later ha came and asked her to dance again she readily agreed and this time he held her closer to him so he could grind his cock into her harder as they moved, this was having a sexual effect on her . When she came back she said what had happened and his cock felt very large.
As the party came to a close her friend asked if we could give her uncle a lift home as I was not drinking so I could drive us home.
We said yes , before we left she went to the toilet unbeknown to me she had removed her thong .he joined us and I drove he sat next to me my wife in the back. He thanked me for giving him a lift and for letting my wife dance with him. I said I think she enjoyed it. He said that I was a very lucky man having such a sexy wife , I said I bet that’s your chat up one you use to all the couples you meet, he said he didn’t meet many people outside family since his wife had passed away three years ago and never been with a white woman .
We arrived at his house , he asked if we would like a night cap my wife said that would be nice, so we went in he asked what drinks we would like I said a coffee my wife said she would have a rum .
he put some music on got our drinks and asked my wife for a dance they started dancing again he started grinding into her crotch it was obvious that he was getting an erection ,my wife was getting flustered by his attention. The music stopped both of them sat on a settee opposite me .he started talking about how he had never danced with a white woman or seen one naked before. I said I bet you have ,he said the only white woman he had seen naked was in films and dancing with my wife had turned him on and he’d love to see her white pussy . I said we can see it turned you on by your erection, I then said she had never seen a black guy’s cock in the flesh just in films.
he was quite brazen and said would she show him her pussy , I said maybe if you show her your black cock she might show you her pussy . He stood up dropped his trousers and pants and there in front of my wife and I was the most magnificent black cock more than twice the size of mine . He then said to my wife you’ve seen mine it’s your time to show me your pussy , my wife looked at me I nodded to her she lifted her bum up showing her uncovered bald pussy.He said open your legs so I can see your pussy properly.
she lifted her dress opened her legs showing him her bald pussy , he moved closer to her took her hand placing it on his hard cock, she automatically started to mastrubating him . He started to feel her nipples and moved a hand to her pussy finding her cunt and fingering her turning her on she was now telling him she wanted fucking . he moved between her open thighs she took his cock in her hand guiding his it to her cunt he started penetrating her making her cum as he entered her. He fucked her hard for about ten minutes before releasing his seed deep in her cunt,
This was the defining moment that turned her into a bbc whore who cannot get enough of his black cock .
Dam bud tgst was a hot story she lucky yo have a guy like u who lets her get filled with bbc and always there for her

My black co worker Thomas became a very good friend. He was the first black person either of us had really gotten to know well, and we both really liked him a lot. Sarah grew very comfortable talking with Thomas. About 15 months into the friendship, Sarah's sexual attraction to Thomas was developing, which I saw pretty quickly, but she was in total denial about. Sarah had been raised in a Southern Christian family, so open marriage and interracial sex were NOT a concept in her life. Months of discussion between us finally had her recognizing the truth of her sexual attraction to Thomas. Assured of the strength of our marriage and my support of her acting on her desires, Sarah slowly allowed her desires to turn into a 10 year relationship with Thomas as her regular lover.
How proud you must be.

Back