What kind of muscles do you like in a black man?

I am providing a picture of the guy my wife is interested in. She borrowed it from Facebook to show me what he looks like and the guy is built. I am 5' 8" 185 pounds, I work out and consider myself to be in great shape but this guy my wife likes is on a whole different level when it comes to being in shape. My wife says he is at least 6' 2" and weighs about 250 pounds and by the picture you can see he is built. She says he has huge hands and that his forearms are bigger than my biceps and after looking at his picture, I believe her!
She says she has seen him in tight jeans and his thighs look as big as her waist and that he has a tiny waist and enormous shoulders. She also mentioned the bulge is in his pants and says he is very gifted.
My wife admits his size makes her feel diminutive and vulnerable and that being in bed with him would make her feel very dominated. I love the fact she likes a black guy this size and really blown away by how she brags about him as a man. no hesitation about how he is more muscular than me and a bigger guy nor does she hesitate to mention the fact she has seen the bulge in his jeans and knows his penis is much bigger than mine. Frankly I can admit it is nerve racking at times to hear her go on about him because I see the excitement on her face and hear it in her voice when she starts talking about him, she is so brazen in the way she describes him to me.

Attachments

• Isaac2.jpg
    Isaac2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I am providing a picture of the guy my wife is interested in. She borrowed it from Facebook to show me what he looks like and the guy is built. I am 5' 8" 185 pounds, I work out and consider myself to be in great shape but this guy my wife likes is on a whole different level when it comes to being in shape. My wife says he is at least 6' 2" and weighs about 250 pounds and by the picture you can see he is built. She says he has huge hands and that his forearms are bigger than my biceps and after looking at his picture, I believe her!
She says she has seen him in tight jeans and his thighs look as big as her waist and that he has a tiny waist and enormous shoulders. She also mentioned the bulge is in his pants and says he is very gifted.
My wife admits his size makes her feel diminutive and vulnerable and that being in bed with him would make her feel very dominated. I love the fact she likes a black guy this size and really blown away by how she brags about him as a man. no hesitation about how he is more muscular than me and a bigger guy nor does she hesitate to mention the fact she has seen the bulge in his jeans and knows his penis is much bigger than mine. Frankly I can admit it is nerve racking at times to hear her go on about him because I see the excitement on her face and hear it in her voice when she starts talking about him, she is so brazen in the way she describes him to me.
He sounds yummy!

Big powerful arms with oversized bi and triceps. Wide shoulders and thick neck. Powerful chest and washboard abs. Small waist and large thigh and calf muscles. A "look at me" bulge in his pants too. A handsome face and very dark skin would complete the dream!

Back