What is the perfect 'built for bbc' body?

Honestly, I am open to many shapes, but you have to have to look proportional. Fit is preferred, and you better have a decent ass or titties, or both. Ideally, me and any chick 5ft 3, with just enough curve is great, sexually. I am not into BBW. Ain't into working harder than I have to.

I was with the brother two comments above right up until the end. I'll give a BBW the business too - probably quicker than I'd rock with a spinner, to be honest. Then again, there are often differences between the races as to what size makes a woman a BBW. Quick Google search says plus size is 18 and up. I dated a woman who was an 18 and she was the best of all my exes in the bedroom.

More theoretically speaking, I'd say the perfect "built for BBC body" is one that has enough curves that you can't do everything you need to do with/to it unless you have the proper equipment. If a man only has 6 inches and he can go doggy with a woman, she's not built for BBC. Doesn't mean she can't take it, but she's not built for it.

I was with the brother two comments above right up until the end. I'll give a BBW the business too - probably quicker than I'd rock with a spinner, to be honest. Then again, there are often differences between the races as to what size makes a woman a BBW. Quick Google search says plus size is 18 and up. I dated a woman who was an 18 and she was the best of all my exes in the bedroom.

More theoretically speaking, I'd say the perfect "built for BBC body" is one that has enough curves that you can't do everything you need to do with/to it unless you have the proper equipment. If a man only has 6 inches and he can go doggy with a woman, she's not built for BBC. Doesn't mean she can't take it, but she's not built for it.
I'm pretty sure every single person has a different definition of what constitutes a BBW.. I've been chased out of certain groups for not being big enough. If the qualifier is size 18 I'm nowhere near that threshold but I'm definitely not small either.

Plus I don't see why you would disqualify yourself from a entire group of people, like I probably wouldn't sleep with an Asian man as I've yet to meet one I find attractive but never say never lol

I'm pretty sure every single person has a different definition of what constitutes a BBW.. I've been chased out of certain groups for not being big enough. If the qualifier is size 18 I'm nowhere near that threshold but I'm definitely not small either.

Plus I don't see why you would disqualify yourself from a entire group of people, like I probably wouldn't sleep with an Asian man as I've yet to meet one I find attractive but never say never lol
I've always liked you, Avaadore...but can you give me a "now" vs a "never?"(y)

Any group that chases you out for any reason doesn't deserve you - and while I mean that in the obvious way, there's also a "if they're that dumb then...sigh" part to it as well.

As far as Asian guys, I know Russell Wong used to be the 'exception'...not sure who it would be now.

Good question ladies! There is no one size fits all direct answer to this question ladies, but the elaboration in answering this question is sexy and exciting! 👏

No body consumes the same meal every single time they are hungry and for me it's the same for women and their sexy bodies I'm going to consume different women and their different body types. The only thing that I can tell you that will always stay the same is that I'm going to pound that pussy for hours and blow your back out no matter what! 👈

So if you're petite I will probably lift you and twist you up while fucking the ******* out of you all over the place. If your thick and voluptuous I will most likely oil that ass up, massage and play with those curves a bit before I pound it. You will definitely have to put up with lots of smacking and body clapping sounds. And the average body type has to put up with all the above and then some! ❤

Lastly let me tell you ladies what the perfect body type is? The body that I have complete and total control over to dominate and use to satisfy my every desire. The body that is completely uninhibited and subject to the will of both lust and love through me, my body, my mind, and my bbc!
♠️😎

After seeing the ass in this group as a bbc I gotta get a big ass now. I been with skinny girls but thick women is where it’s at.

Good question ladies! There is no one size fits all direct answer to this question ladies, but the elaboration in answering this question is sexy and exciting! 👏

No body consumes the same meal every single time they are hungry and for me it's the same for women and their sexy bodies I'm going to consume different women and their different body types. The only thing that I can tell you that will always stay the same is that I'm going to pound that pussy for hours and blow your back out no matter what! 👈

So if you're petite I will probably lift you and twist you up while fucking the ******* out of you all over the place. If your thick and voluptuous I will most likely oil that ass up, massage and play with those curves a bit before I pound it. You will definitely have to put up with lots of smacking and body clapping sounds. And the average body type has to put up with all the above and then some! ❤

Lastly let me tell you ladies what the perfect body type is? The body that I have complete and total control over to dominate and use to satisfy my every desire. The body that is completely uninhibited and subject to the will of both lust and love through me, my body, my mind, and my bbc!
😎
Oil is amazing 🥰

Back