What is the perfect 'built for bbc' body?

Recently, I've started asking myself and asking other guys/boyfriends/husbands that have black-cock loving girls or that wish they had a black-cock loving girl, the following question: "HOW BAD DO YOU GOT IT" This thread gives me the opportunity to tell you how bad I got it. For the past several years, maybe the past 10 yrs, the ONLY girl's that I'm attracted to are the one's that I decide are "built for big black cock." AND, I've told my hotwife this (that's her in our profile pic, on the 'blacked' template), when I tell her that she (or any other girl that I point out to her, I do it too much, actually, but I GOT IT BAD) is "built for to be fucked by big black cock," it's the HIGHEST PRAISE and COMPLIMENT that I could ever think of. "oh, you're beautiful," doesn't go as deep or as honest to me as "baby, YOU were built to fuck and be fucked by big black cock ONLY." There's no specific size or shape, it's just that feeling I get when I see a girl and all I can think about is taking her to my BBC friends and watching her get properly fucked all night before i take her home to worship her pussy with my mouth. MVC-016L.JPG

Back