What is “the” definition of a Queen of Spades? Are there different interpretations?

A Queen Of Spades is any none black woman that loves having sex with black men and sex with black men is their favorite!

They don't have to necessarily be sexually exclusive to black men but they favor sex with black men above all others and often mark themselves with the Q♠️ spade symbol.
*Applause*

Took the words out of my mouth!

I just found this thread, and I might get grief, but I love, as in love BMWW. We have been to Splash Mocha 4 times, and would go every year but for her back issues. Point is, my wife likes black men, but not exclusive. My thing is, and what amazes me, is that out of all the nationalities and races, the only one who "brands" themselves, are white women for black men. One does not see Asian women branding themselves for Indian men, by way of example, nor even black women branding themselves for white men. I do not mind it, and I actually find it exciting, but also think it is wild they do that. I will say I wish my wife had sex with more black men. I want and encourage her, but until her back issues get better, sex is about off the list. AND, how much more popular it is, as evidenced by Splash Mocha expanding to 3 cities and 4 events a year. Every day I look at IR, and when my wife gets better, we will get out there again. Just throwing this out there, as it is wild to me, white women do that. Maybe that shows the power of the black man? Who know, nor cares, just interesting.

is there any kind of jewelry or key ring that denotes a male who is into BBC
Yes. Years ago I got a towel pin for holding my towel in place (the wife had one as well for the same reason) due to the fact that at the time it was against the rules to be total naked in a clubs public areas.

the pin was simple. On one side was a couple the kind you see on bathroom doors. The female was plain metal and the male was anodized black. The female had a chain (bath tub chain) extending to a second plain metal male. You could get them in two forms one had the white male holding the chain, the second had the chain connected to his crotch.

i wore mine on my hip. My wife wore hers on her chest keeping the towel in place. She also wore crotchless panties at the parties.

not sure where they went after she died of cancer.

also used to have a hand tooled key tag with a set of horns on it. Have not seen it in years.

What is “the” definition of a Queen of Spades? Are there different interpretations?
A proper queen of spades in my opinion is a white wife of a white man who sleeps with black men and who fashions a queen of spades tattoo ofr jewlery. Unmarried white women who love BBC I classify as snow bunnies. Another thing is crowns are expensive and they need money from loving white cucks to truly live like a queen of spades ♠️💍😍

Back