What happens if my gf falls in love with the guy

Does that seem like a question a cuck would ask, or what? I would take for granted your girlfriend loving the sex. I guess it's down to what you add.
She’s never been with anyone but me and she doesn’t really care about size or sex but tbh I feel like if she does have sex with this guy it will all change, she’s more of a romantic kinda lady which a lot are.

She’s never been with anyone but me and she doesn’t really care about size or sex but tbh I feel like if she does have sex with this guy it will all change, she’s more of a romantic kinda lady which a lot are.
I dunno you. But I like bisexual women, because then I can hold onto all of the romance, and add from there. It seems like you're rushing. Is this even something you've mentioned as fantasy in your craziest moments together?

I dunno you. But I like bisexual women, because then I can hold onto all of the romance, and add from there. It seems like you're rushing. Is this even something you've mentioned as fantasy in your craziest moments together?
Yes she already knows about my fetish and didn’t like it at first but she’s starting to come around and thinks she will go through with it when this comes down to our state

Yes she already knows about my fetish and didn’t like it at first but she’s starting to come around and thinks she will go through with it when this comes down to our state
Don't leave it becoming reality down to some vauge thing that will end up amounting to when she next finds someone attractive enough to risk your relationship for. It cannot be that. Establish boundaries, what's playing, and what's cheating. Explore fantasy.

It may happen, just make sure to be a faithful cuck and do your best to assist. She's likely to fall in love if he's routinely making her scream with orgasms and pumping his loads inside her. Just tell her you love her a lot and provide for her financially.

Does looks matter I’m a lot cuter then he is but he’s way bigger then me but I’m more muscular?
I think you might be missing the whole point of why women are attracted to men. Cuter? Except for initial meeting most women don't want a "cute" man. Once she feels safe, satisfied, and happy with a man, cute isn't anything. How you treat her may go further.

Back