What Happens After The Cleanup?

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
I would like to hear stories about what couples do after the bull leaves (assuming you have already cleaned her up).

Do you lay there and hold hands? Do you jackoff? Do you continue along with your day like it never happened? Does your wife let you fuck her?

We talk about it and fantasize beforehand but after it happens we don’t. My wife goes straight back to mom/wife mode. Within an hour one morning my wife was in the kitchen cooking me and the family pancakes. Im sitting there thinking she has 17million sperm swimming inside her and she’s already back in mom mode doing what she has to do.

what do you guys do??

For us, after I finish cleaning up my wife, I am usually allowed to cum. Sometimes it is a hand job, sometimes I jerk off, and sometimes I am allowed to have sex with her if she is not too sore or tired. It all depends on how late it is (or early), how tired she is, and where we are (hotel, home, sex club)...but we always try to reconnect at that time. We have found that it is better and more enjoyable if we can find some time to reconnect after we finish the sex stuff...helps us both stay secure as a couple.

Before, when I was still allowed to have sex with my wife, we always had sex. It was very gentle intimate sex. I really liked sex after other men when the pussy was swollen. Now I just kiss her, caress her and thank her for the pleasure she gave me while fucking with a bull.

Before, when I was still allowed to have sex with my wife, we always had sex. It was very gentle intimate sex. I really liked sex after other men when the pussy was swollen. Now I just kiss her, caress her and thank her for the pleasure she gave me while fucking with a bull.
thinking back now, my wife's first boyfriend while being married with me what a half white half BBC. He had a huge dick. Every time she'd come home after a date with him, she would be sooo swollen. That's back when my dick would still get hard and would be about 6". I would be so hot, that I'd enter her, and cum on the first stroke. One time, she was telling me how she sucked him off during break, and she was touching my dick about to suck it, and I burst in her hands. good times. Now I just watch and wait to later when I'm allowed to cum

I would like to hear stories about what couples do after the bull leaves (assuming you have already cleaned her up).

Do you lay there and hold hands? Do you jackoff? Do you continue along with your day like it never happened? Does your wife let you fuck her?

We talk about it and fantasize beforehand but after it happens we don’t. My wife goes straight back to mom/wife mode. Within an hour one morning my wife was in the kitchen cooking me and the family pancakes. Im sitting there thinking she has 17million sperm swimming inside her and she’s already back in mom mode doing what she has to do.

what do you guys do??
It's after my bull leaves after 3-4 hours of filling all 3 holes with as much cum as he has that's the best part as I usually need more sex & cum ! My husband & I reconnect & he makes very passionate love to me & fills me with his load of cum, I love to suck his cock & balls after to fully clean him enjoying the mixture of his & bbc's cum then cuddle with my husband & drifting off to sleep content, full of cum deep inside being obsorbed by my body

That's a good question: and it depends a lot on the situation.

We have done a little of everything after her sessions. If he leaves and we get some time to ourselves, I have reclaimed her at times, and I have been left in chastity. Some of my favorite nights are when she decides to peg me afterwards, but those nights are sometimes less common because her sessions with him can be fairly tiring when done right.

IF it's a bull that we know well, sometimes he hangs out with us. We have gone to Waffle House for a late night snack, and for our bi bulls, sometimes I'll step in. It really just depends on your relationship with him.

I mean isn't it obvious? You enjoy the sloppy seconds, while she humiliates you about how small you are, how stretched she is and can't even feel you, how she'll probably get pregnant by her bull because you're tiny and pathetic and your cum won't even reach her ovaries like her bull... I mean what in this entire world feels better than a freshly f'd, stretched, filled warm pssy? How is this even a question? To me, personally, if she's too tired afterwards, she's in it for the wrong reasons.... she should look forward to that fierce, intense reclaiming sex you'll give her because it's literally in your primal genes to become larger, harder, and shoot way bigger loads after your partner has been with someone else - I mean from time to time if she's tired out because she had a lotta o's, not a big deal, just makes you crave her even more for the next time.... but if it becomes a habit, i'd say that's a red flag to me personally.

Depends on a number of different factors where we are the time of day or evening and how much time we have
Given a normal routine the bull finishes inside Tracey they lie together for a while till he slips out of her of while he’s inside he’s still pushing his cum deep into her cervix
once he’s out I can’t wait to get to work cleaning her up but very slowly enjoying all the moans as she holds my head to her pussy forsing my tongue up inside her to taste all those combined juices
once that’s done the reclaiming starts and I put my cock inside Tracey to be met with the most amazing feeling ever of my wife having given herself to another man in front of me and driven on by those thoughts I usually last a few minutes before I’m shooting a huge load inside her to mix with what remains of the bulls sperm.
if im lucky she then just returns to normal wife mode without showering and walking around with 2 hot loads in her

My wife is retired. It’s totally fine with me if she has men over while I’m at work. When she has a guy over while I’m at work then she rides my face when I get home then I fuck her. When I’m home then I eat her clean as soon as the guy pulls out of her. Then after he leaves I eat her some more and fuck her. A few times the other guys have wanted me to fuck her while she sucks his cock that was just inside her. She really enjoys that I like being inside her after another guy.

what do you guys do??
Makes me laugh now but at the time it wasn’t so funny
sammy would bring men back so I could secretly watch, one of these was her boss Kevin
he had been fucking her for 7 years at the time, she always made out she was cheating on me, and would tell him I was away working when she invited him round, I would watch and listen from outside the patio window with the vent open so I could hear and the blinds slightly apart
this one night she had him around, he was there about three hours and fucked her well, and he got dressed to leave, she was sitting on the sofa as she was dressed in her slut gear, he left, I came in through the patio door and immediately went to reclaim her, I was down between her legs cleaning her up her hands on the back of my head when she suddenly jerked and pulled my face right to her,,,,,,,,,he had left his phone on the table and walked back in and she saw him appear in the room,
I didn’t know where to look as he just stared at us and walked out
the next morning at work he called her in his office and asked wtf was going on, she had to then admit I had known for the seven years of me knowing he was fucking her as were others she was fucking
the relief for her was he told her he had done the same with his first wife before they divorced all ended well and 3 yrs now he has known I know everything and no awkwardness at all

what do you guys do??
Really just depends for us. We’re part time empty nesters due to our last being away at boarding. When that’s the case it’s free game for whatever we’re in the mood for. We’re typically “morning people” so if it’s an evening meet we usually shut the fun down pretty quickly after. If I’m not caged, which is the majority of the time, we change things up.

As dominate as my wife is over me sexually, she has times where the lifestyle takes a toll and she feels vulnerable when it comes to us. I’m sure women on here can speak to that better than me. When she feels that way, which has increased the longer we’ve been doing this, she wants me to have sex with her. It’s not the pleasure for her but more so emotional as is evidenced by my lasting what seems like 15 seconds each time.

It’s usually very different in the am or afternoon for whatever reason. I think it’s a combination of being cognizant of having the day ahead of us, the time, and at least partially a lack of fatigue. My guilty pleasure and preference in this is being belittled and dominated by my wife. Fortunately it’s one of my wife’s as well. If we but specifically she is in the mood and we have a clear schedule she will peg me as she belittles and mocks how sexually inadequate I am. Most of the time if I do cum I just play with myself as she talks to me or I look at pictures or vids of her being fucked.

As for that last part you mentioned. It’s pretty crazy seeing them function as a housewife the times we’re not empty nesters. We have a few acres and a detached guest house on the other side of our property with its own separate entrance and exit. My wife will do her thing and come back in and not miss a beat.

Back