What happened to Jan B.?

Well I stand corrected then. I would most likely expect some of them were paid. Several were doing both pro and amateur work. Nina Hartley probably didn't do her scene for free either. In fact Nina being the business savoy person she was probably owned most of the rights to her video.

Mike told me that they paid all of the performers. It was only a token payment but it preserved Mike and Jan's legal rights to the videos they produced and sold.

I'm confused on why some of the films out there say they are 50 to 60 minutes long, yet they only show a random amount of footage let's say like 39 minutes........ where the heck is the rest of the film?

I got this video from CheriLittle awhile back. It is a hard to find video but unfortunately the source was really bad. The video appeared to be damaged from either being played on a cheap dirty 2 head VCR or something else. There are annoying distracting black lines flashing throughout the video. The color was all but washed out and the contrast was very bad. I did everything I could to salvage this one. It is good enough as a hole filler in someone's collection for now. I will just have to hope that a better copy comes along so I can redo this one.
View attachment JanB - B138 - Black As Coal (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B138 - Black As Coal (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Here is the first Entertaining Housewife video. B041. The two guys were introduced as George and Bob. Bob on the left and George (the bald guy) on the right. Same two guys who were in part 2. I believe George is the same guy who appeared in B030. I am certain it is not James. James was lighter skinned. George is the only one to fuck Jan in this video. Bob gives Jan a facial. Mike had his work cut out trying to hide their faces. The video is very slow in progress. It takes awhile before they start to get down and dirty. It's an okay video. Just not in the top of my list. This is also a transition video. It is the first time Jan appears with her bleached out hairdo. Her natural hair color is a dirty blonde as we all know. You can still see some dark roots. Eventually she had snow white hair (or a platinum blonde look) for the rest of her career. I also believe this is the first interracial 3some Jan did on film.
View attachment JanB - B041 - Entertaining Housewife (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B041 - Entertaining Housewife (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Last edited:
Thanks blue
Here is the first Entertaining Housewife video. B041. The two guys were introduced as George and Bob. Bob on the left and George (the bald guy) on the right. Same two guys who were in part 2. I believe George is the same guy who appeared in B030. I am certain it is not James. James was lighter skinned. George is the only one to fuck Jan in this video. Bob gives Jan a facial. Mike had his work cut out trying to hide their faces. The video is very slow in progress. It takes awhile before they start to get down and dirty. It's an okay video. Just not in the top of my list. This is also a transition video. It is the first time Jan appears with her bleached out hairdo. Her natural hair color is a dirty blonde as we all know. You can still see some dark roots. Eventually she had snow white hair (or a platinum blonde look) for the rest of her career. I also believe this is the first interracial 3some Jan did on film.
View attachment 7066309
JanB - B041 - Entertaining Housewife (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Here's what is sad B235 is pure gold, i wish she had done another like it but with three new girls, holy ******* that would have rocked!
B235 is the only orgy Jan did. It featured 4 newcomers. (3 of them were in Jan's prior video B234 - Jan's Casting Couch). Her catalog
mentions one of the guys being Keith but it obvious that the Keith I know is not in this video. I imagine it is a new Keith.

Back