What happened to Jan B.?

This video is the best cuckold video Jan released in my opinion. It has some of the best filmed DP you will ever see in a Jan video.
This turned out really well during the upscale process. Fan's will love this one. Improved quality and color. 5 out 5 stars from me!
View attachment JanB - B130 - Al Double Cleans Up (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B130 - Al Double Cleans Up (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

PS.... I am currently working on Jan's 1st cuckold video featuring Al. B121 - Humble Husband
Al did 7 videos for Jan but there two I have not done yet.
B150 - Al Fucks Up. I only have the first 33 minutes. It is missing the second half. I'm still looking for the whole video before I upscale it.
This video features Sam. A girl who I actually like and appeared in a lot of Jan's videos (both lesbian and interracial)
B158 - Al's Cum Cocktail. This is the rarest one and nobody seems to have it. It features Jennifer.

Last edited:
Total Eclipse today. I live in SE Wisconsin and will be able to witness about a 90 to 95% view of the whole event Starting at 12:53 P.M. (Central Time Zone). People who live in Indianapolis where Jan is from will see a full eclipse. Lucky them!

I saw a Jan B video a while back that featured Darian. Jan played the role of a Dominatrix who controlled the action between Darian and an unknown black male. Has anyone else viewed this video or any others involving Darian and Jan? I think they both lived in Indy

This video is the best cuckold video Jan released in my opinion. It has some of the best filmed DP you will ever see in a Jan video.
This turned out really well during the upscale process. Fan's will love this one. Improved quality and color. 5 out 5 stars from me!
View attachment 7048362
JanB - B130 - Al Double Cleans Up (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

PS.... I am currently working on Jan's 1st cuckold video featuring Al. B121 - Humble Husband
Al did 7 videos for Jan but there two I have not done yet.
B150 - Al Fucks Up. I only have the first 33 minutes. It is missing the second half. I'm still looking for the whole video before I upscale it.
This video features Sam. A girl who I actually like and appeared in a lot of Jan's videos (both lesbian and interracial)
B158 - Al's Cum Cocktail. This is the rarest one and nobody seems to have it. It features Jennifer.
I want to be Al!!

Not much at all of an eclipse in S. FL, glad many in the midwest TX were able to enjoy the unique event.
Life is short, enjoy what you can.

Re the last few days of thread participation - a big TY for all the amazing upscaled vids and clips. Please continue to contribute, they are special and iconic vids to the IR and entire amateur genre.
Can you upscale the Christina (dark haired brunette) gang bang and the Tonya gangbang filmed in the living room??
much appreciated!
maybe the Holly wetlove (former small town elected official in KY btw) vids as well.

Larry? yea, never a fan, mostly a middle aged goof ball with questionable wood yet did have a legit BBC, yet could hardly keep it hard it seemed. Jan did truly like filming with him & Larry the goof was able to break in more then a few newbies when Jan and Mike really started to produce hot wives and rando babes for black sexing. Evidently Larry got phased out for other, more vigorous bulls for the productions. Keith and Charles seemed to really bring their A game all the time. As others have mentioned in this thread & I recall reading somewhere else, that Jan & Larry had a falling out of some kind.

Did the gals get paid/compensated? without knowing first hand, most certainly. Time is money & always good business in the long run to show appreciation, especially very likely certain as they signed model release forms. Who knows the price range, as this was mostly 1998-2005-ish or so. Probably a couple hundred I'd venture to say.
If they bitched and moaned on the fan forum after the fact, oh well, should have negotiated with Mike and Jan at the time. There are always 3 sides to such disgruntled business stories I've learned.

Jan is Legend. Her former home on Kessler is hallowed ground, Mike is dead and Jan is born again and probably near 70 by now(?)
Let's try to dig on what happened to some of her beautiful hot women that were lucky enough to be in her films.
Anyone have the Monet pregnant vid???

Re the last few days of thread participation - a big TY for all the amazing upscaled vids and clips. Please continue to contribute, they are special and iconic vids to the IR and entire amateur genre.
Can you upscale the Christina (dark haired brunette) gang bang and the Tonya gangbang filmed in the living room??
much appreciated!
maybe the Holly wetlove (former small town elected official in KY btw) vids as well.
I will eventually get around to the Christina and Salina videos. I do love Tonya but that living room gangbang was poorly filmed. Even though Jan was walking around with a video camera to capture different angles, Mike did no use any of that footage. Mike was not the camera person. He was taking photos the whole time. Larry was operating the camera and he was simply horrible. 75% of the video was shot with him laying on the floor not moving. We hardly see any decent angles at all. Not to mention the copy I have is severely interlaced an I can't seem to fix it. It is probably the worse shot video Jan and Mike ever released.
I have some Holly Wetlove but have not gotten around to her yet. Same goes for Laura Mitchell. I have upscaled about 95 videos and that barely touches the tip of the iceberg. Jan released over 500 videos. There are hundreds that are still hard to find. But I keep my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Pookah posted this and it was the exact same file I had received from CheriLittle. The quality was borderline and it really didn't look
that good at 720p so I kept the aspect ratio low (576p). It look s a lot better even though it is not as sharp as I would of liked it.
I adjusted the brightness , contrast and enhanced the color. I don't know why Jan's videos have such generic looking color in them
but I find a way to make the color look more natural. This video featured a newcomer, Vincent and he out performs Larry big time.
He gives Jan 2 creampies. I will say this about Larry. He managed to stay hard this time and does not keep grabbing his cock. It is one
of his better performances to say the least. It's a pretty good video that features a lot of multiple changes in sex positions. And Vincent
definitely lays the pipe to Jan. I wonder if he did any other videos? I would have to check. Here you folks go.
View attachment JanB - B076 - Jan On A Friday Night (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B076 - Jan On A Friday Night (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Back