What happened to Jan B.?

One of my favorite pairing is Ann and Justice. They had a sex video together and another rump in a gang bang.

In their first video together, Justice was knocking his body into Ann doggy style and Jan asked her "Is it too much Ann?" She whimpered "Oh, just a little bit". Justice just ignored her and continued to assault her pussy. You could see the difference in the size of his body and her body together from that camera angle.

In the gangbang, Ann rode Justice the second time and he fucked her so hard, she literally barked like a dog. So much so, the other guys in the room started barking along with her. I remember the first time I saw it, it almost made me uncomfortable. It was a real moment you rarely see on video during intense sex. He literally made her bark like a dog!
sounds great

do you know the numbers of this vids

View attachment 5415663 All I could find unfortunately for pregnant Monet. Video was called Should have Swallowed (lol), tape number B-322, 48.5mins long "She says she is so hooked on blackcock, she forgot to be careful just one time! She says,“guess I should have swallowed”"

Yes, certainly an iconic pic, pretty much says it all when it cums to Jan Barley. been my avatar on the board since I joined up

If JanB and Rebecca from Rebecca's Office ever collaborated, that would've been the dream...

Now that I'm thinking of it, whatever happened to Rebecca?
i was on some website a few months back rebecca was on the site and was talking . she stated her and her hubby were divorced and she was blk only and has been for over 10 years ..and was never fucking a guy unless he was blk ..

It's like a history 101. Her videos and stills have been posted hundreds of times over the last twenty-five years. She was in her late thirties to middle forty's when she made those . when they came on the market i believe they stated they were converted from film to VHS and then to DVD. What happened ? she might have passed on. That could make them over forty years old making her in her eighties now. They are good tapes like the Gloria films and tapes and those were done in the early 80's
she was active from 1992-2010 she was born in 1953 .. she was the true indy slut like she stated . its sad her love ( mike ) passed in 2010 ( married in 1969 ) and her ******* in 2016 . i pray and hope she is well ..

Back