What happened to Jan B.?

Jan B at only fans ..it is there
I dont think she is making vids .She has posted a pic where she looks like she put o some lbs and is older. she is probably mid 60s. I had purchase da bunch of her vids from hotmovies.com some years ago ,but they took them down and i now do not have any .like i said she will sel you them so i did purchase some .She was some hot bitch in her day ,a foreruner to Janet mason .Jan b umber one

Jan B at only fans ..it is there
I dont think she is making vids .She has posted a pic where she looks like she put o some lbs and is older. she is probably mid 60s. I had purchase da bunch of her vids from hotmovies.com some years ago ,but they took them down and i now do not have any .like i said she will sel you them so i did purchase some .She was some hot bitch in her day ,a foreruner to Janet mason .Jan b umber one
I just went there once more. I dont see her page. Anybody else having luck finding JanB on the Onlyfans site ?

I loved Jan B. She liked to wear pantyhose and sometimes she’d have her black lovers rip the crotch and fuck her whil she wore them. Hot! She was one of the very first hot wives I came across. And she was full on too...cuckold humiliation and cramped eating. I’m of the school of thought like others here, she got old. Will happen to all of our slutty, sexy wives someday so live it to the fullest while you can.

I loved Jan B. She liked to wear pantyhose and sometimes she’d have her black lovers rip the crotch and fuck her whil she wore them. Hot! She was one of the very first hot wives I came across. And she was full on too...cuckold humiliation and cramped eating. I’m of the school of thought like others here, she got old. Will happen to all of our slutty, sexy wives someday so live it to the fullest while you can.
I adored Jan B. Lost without her. xxxxxx xxxxxx

Back