What happened to Jan B.?

Ann only did 4 movies with JanB. Her first one was with Justice, and that was her first BBC experience. I only know that because they discuss it in the movie. Her 2nd movie was a GB with justice and 4 of his buddies. Her 3rd movie was titled "Back by popular demand", she was with Larry and Kevin in Jans Living Room. Her 4th movie was "Ann and the big one", where she is one on one with James (who has a very large cock). She did those 4 movies and her husband Alan was there watching for all 4. I dont know of any other movies that Ann did. I have all 4 of her movies (amongst many other Jan movies), and each one of those movies are hot as hell. So thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Ann only did 4 movies with JanB. Her first one was with Justice, and that was her first BBC experience. I only know that because they discuss it in the movie. Her 2nd movie was a GB with justice and 4 of his buddies. Her 3rd movie was titled "Back by popular demand", she was with Larry and Kevin in Jans Living Room. Her 4th movie was "Ann and the big one", where she is one on one with James (who has a very large cock). She did those 4 movies and her husband Alan was there watching for all 4. I dont know of any other movies that Ann did. I have all 4 of her movies (amongst many other Jan movies), and each one of those movies are hot as hell. So thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
Her first one was ok the best of her IMO are
3. Ann and the Big One
2. The GB
1. Back by popular demand

My opinion is..........all 4 of her movies were HOT. It looked like as soon as she took her first BBC, she was hooked. You can tell by her facial expressions, and moaning, she is having a great time in each of those movies. She's a hot blonde, tight body, wife next door type that you wouldnt expect to be a BBC slut !! I think I will watch one of her movies right now !!

My opinion is..........all 4 of her movies were HOT. It looked like as soon as she took her first BBC, she was hooked. You can tell by her facial expressions, and moaning, she is having a great time in each of those movies. She's a hot blonde, tight body, wife next door type that you wouldnt expect to be a BBC slut !! I think I will watch one of her movies right now !!
Yes that was the great thing about JAN was her sexxxy Wife next door look especially when she got a little more meat on her
All that BBC and the black man nut that goes with it gave her the extra protein she needed

It's like a history 101. Her videos and stills have been posted hundreds of times over the last twenty-five years. She was in her late thirties to middle forty's when she made those . when they came on the market i believe they stated they were converted from film to VHS and then to DVD. What happened ? she might have passed on. That could make them over forty years old making her in her eighties now. They are good tapes like the Gloria films and tapes and those were done in the early 80's

I went to order some of her vids in clips4sale and everyone of her videos has been deleted. I GOOGLED her and her website that links to clips4sale is gone as well.

If anyone has a answer or know of a separate website do share.
Maybe just life happened. Its not realistic for a woman to live this lifestyle 24/7 365. Its normal to ghost every now and then. Even though the difference between a man and a woman are very drastic, Imagine if the shoe were on the other foot and hundreds or thousands of women were sexually hounding you regularly..non stop. Where would you find time for life?:qos:
RIDE 1.gif

Maybe just life happened. Its not realistic for a woman to live this lifestyle 24/7 365. Its normal to ghost every now and then. Even though the difference between a man and a woman are very drastic, Imagine if the shoe were on the other foot and hundreds or thousands of women were sexually hounding you regularly..non stop. Where would you find time for life?:qos:
View attachment 3990195
True some women are still doing it who are in their 70's tops
some quit earlier for some reason or another One just quit to be with her black lover due the C-19 they weren't able to get together as much so she quit updating her site it still up but it's just classic stuff kinda like the peanuts comic strip is now

True some women are still doing it who are in their 70's tops
some quit earlier for some reason or another One just quit to be with her black lover due the C-19 they weren't able to get together as much so she quit updating her site it still up but it's just classic stuff kinda like the peanuts comic strip is now
My point is it doesn't matter the age...people still need time to be people.:qos:

I happen to have 66 JanB videos. I've been a fan of hers for over 20 years. I've collected them through various sites throughout the years. Most are saved under whatever description they were titled. Most don't have the JanB production number. I see someone is looking for a certain video. I may have it but not saved that way....

Her is one of my favorites...Jan, Larry and Denise who is the ******* of one of Jan's friends.

Nice!

Yeah jan B were also some of my very favorite movies. Larry was ok but there were other much better bulls. He started having erection problems later on. One of my favoritea was "Keith" he had a BEAUTIFUL cock, and and along, fairly thick and that boy could fuck.

Yeah the Ann ones were amazing. Shea was good too, there were so many. I also loved the girl next door aspect of Anns. That's why before covid.I would sometimes get on the internet and find regular girls, who had usually never even been with a black guy, and offer them money for a three way with me and my black bull friend. Damn those were the days...

Back